Could this offend my single clients?

Mikey P

Administrator
I've been running into lots of "I have no idea" types of spotting on upholstery lately.
being a master of my domain AND my marriage, I can't be easily fooled by their pleas of ignorance..

I'm ready to post this on my blog but thought I would run it by you folks first

If Snow says he was not taken back or feeling verbally raped then I'll hit the Submit button..

One of the more difficult “spills” that may be encountered on upholstered fabrics are what are commonly known as “love stains” or “happiness” stains.

Whether “love” or just “happiness” are involved with these deposits, the fact is that the contents of the body discharges that occur during intercourse and other sexual activies may include, but are not limited to: Semen, vaginal mucous, saliva, anal discharge, menstrual discharge, as well as artificial lubricants.

Most of these contaminants are water soluble and easily removed with warm water extraction and standard upholstery cleaning detergents.

images

However, if any of these contaminants are allowed to stay in contact with the fabric for extended periods of time, the protein and pigments (such as are found in anal and menstrual discharge) in the stain may create stains and, depending on the volume of the discharge, difficult to remove odors.

Such stains and odors may bring back pleasant memories to the participants, but are otherwise important to remove for improved appearance and indoor air quality implications.

Last edited:

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
known as “love stains” or “happiness” stains.

Omg!

intercourse and other sexual activies may include, but are not limited to: Semen, vaginal mucous, saliva, anal discharge, menstrual discharge, as well as artificial lubricants.

omg x2!

And the photo? OMG X3!

Name
Allison
It was very professional, but that didn't stop me from giggling while I read it! I think you tastefully covered a topic that few people touch upon, but that many cleaners encounter. Personally, I don't think you would offend any single customers, as I'd imagine also single folk run into these problems too occasionally (probably combined with wine stains!). So I'd go ahead an post it. If your customers aren't as immature as me they should be just fine with it. :eek:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Awesome!
lil male doggies dribble aswell, No Fear Mikey DO IT : )

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No way should you go there! LOL

Too many other subjects that you could write on before you get to this one. "Happiness" stains. :lol:

If you're going to offend them, why not go all the way.

A small Indian brave walks up to his grandfather and asks:
"Grandfather, how do we Indians get our names?"
"Well my son, after the medicine man deliverers the baby, he looks out
the tee-pee window. Whatever he sees is the name of the baby.
For instance, your father was born right at sunrise. Thus his name
is Rising Sun. When your sister was born, the medicine man saw some
deer. Thus her name is Running Deer."
"Oh," said the boy.
"Why do you ask Two Dogs ****ing ?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Total_Rookie

Mikey P

Administrator
Our university here has a huge campus devoted to the study of Gay, Bisexuality, Lesbian and Transgender relations.

I like to refer to it as the school of Giblets.

In other words we are not prudes in my town.

I fully expect this blog entry to land me lots of new clients in search of help with last night's escapades gone messy.

Bridgepoint Protien Stain Remover was formulated just with this sort of thing in mind is what I was told when I last spoke to Scott

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I dish, I take. If you spent an hour in a rugby clubhouse, you'd either shit your pants in disgust or die laughing. We got some Aussie/Kiwi sheep shaggers,um, shearers that are just brutal, but in a funny way. 3 Samoans and a dude from Fiji get it as well. I get nailed a lot, but it's all in good humour. I don't discriminate, i hate everybody.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mike, please hit the submit button.
We'd love to see what it will do for your Teflon business.

And Willy, Richard didn't ask for an exchange, he asked for a refund.

Last edited:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
You should ask Neva on that one. The most classic post ever, I forget if it was ICS or the Blue Board.

I don't think they'll be offended, but they might think you're a perv.

Take care,
Lisa

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Keep in mind, I lost a customer recently by telling her I thought the bedroom carpet stains were husband protein. She was English and apparently a prude. I was just trying to explain why they wouldn't cum out.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom