Coulda Had Me a New Cimex........or a Vacation To Cali!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Check out my luck with this friggin lottery. I play these numbers daily...... evening drawing only. The 3 and 4 came out straight.......but it was for the mid-day drawing. Woulda paid out $2600 and $291.

img011-1.jpg

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
My dad played the same numbers everyday too. Same luck, but if he missed or changed his number it seemed to come up.

Quit forever and don't look or do not stop. He never stopped but he loved to play.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Put a cimex to work couple nights a week and you can take a trip to cali every quarter.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Put a cimex to work couple nights a week and you can take a trip to cali every quarter.

I agree with Shane.

Cleaning with a Cimex at a normal rate of 2500 sq ft per hour, for 10 hours per week, at a moderate price of .10 per sq ft will yield $130K per year. That's some decent vacation money. Now imagine what you could do if you ran it for more than 10 hours per week, or if you charged more than .10 per sq ft. It's certainly more predictable than playing the lottery! :)

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
or quit throwing your $ away on those papers and in a matter of time you can buy a Cimex with the savings :lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm sure Rick could put you on a payment pan of $5.00 a week, then call you each week and tell you were close but didn't win.

Of course it might be 10-years before you'd get your new machine. :eekk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom