Covid 19 - Resources for small businesses

FredC

Village Idiot
download.jpgEconomic Injury Disaster Loans and Loan Advance

To apply for a COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan, click here.
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, small business owners in all U.S. states, Washington D.C., and territories are eligible to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan advance of up to $10,000.
The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing. The loan advance will provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. Funds will be made available within three days of a successful application, and this loan advance will not have to be repaid.

COVID-19 ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOAN

Paycheck Protection Program

other SBA programs:

State Unemployment Agencies (You may qualify for unemployment benefits now):
https://mikeysboard.com/threads/covid-19-resources-for-small-businesses.294932/post-4693339

Edit: State emergency/bridge loans (as I find them):

Florida

Last edited:

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Super simple (seemingly) application process.
I just pulled up the application, it said "Time to fill out application is 2 hours and ten minutes." Only the government could come up with an application that long.

Oh well. We all have a few months to kill so what's 2 hours? Just don't let it interfere with naptime.

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
Is this the loan that if you qualify, and do not layoff employees the loan is forgiven?

Donwand

Supportive Member
Name
Brian
Funds will be made available within three days of a successful application, and this loan advance will not have to be repaid.
I can not find anything that says the loan doesn't have to be repaid. All I see is that it is a low-interest loan. Can you possibly send me a link to where you found that info?

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
I can not find anything that says the loan doesn't have to be repaid. All I see is that it is a low-interest loan. Can you possibly send me a link to where you found that info?
Click the 2nd link Fred posted. I just read it. Says up to 10k and you don't have to repay.

Reactions: FredC

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I saw some fine print that said you don't have to pay back the part that you use for business expenses, payroll etc.. So what I'm wondering is as a sole proprietor, if I pay myself is that forgivable?

I also saw something about debt relief that would cover our van and TM payment for 6 months but it wasn't clear about how to get that.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I talked to my accountant( thru a window), she said to apply for the eidl. 10,000 if you get it, you don't have to pay it back if you use it for business expenses.

Reactions: Donwand

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I just pulled up the application, it said "Time to fill out application is 2 hours and ten minutes." Only the government could come up with an application that long.

Oh well. We all have a few months to kill so what's 2 hours? Just don't let it interfere with naptime.

it took 10 to 20 minutes.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
yea, I am not sure to be honest, thats what by freind at Stanley steamer said, and i read it again on the gov page. There's different ones.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty

$5000.00 an hour is hard to do cleaning carpet, I found filling this out was much more enjoyable.:biggrin:

FredC

Village Idiot
Why did the president just say this doesn't start until tomorrow 4/3?

I assume that is when they technically start but applications were being accepted.

In the case of the Economic Injury Disaster Loan the applications were for an advance of up to 10k to get money out quickly. Loan amounts for the actual program are up to 2 million (not subject to forgiveness/up to 4% interest/up to 30 years)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Fabpro

Name
Raymond Fabrizio
I assume that is when they technically start but applications were being accepted.

In the case of the Economic Injury Disaster Loan the applications were for an advance of up to 10k to get money out quickly. Loan amounts for the actual program are up to 2 million (not subject to forgiveness/up to 4% interest/up to 30 years)
Thanks. I had just applied before the president spoke

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom