CRB needs repair

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
One of my brushes stopped turning yesterday. I Figured I stripped out a gear. Took it all apart and looked at the gears and everything looked good. Then I noticed the shaft that goes through the roller. You can see in the pic the shaft end is worn down to the point where it was free spinning inside the gear. Anyone know where I can order just the aluminum shaft?

8CBE3A89-3CF6-4B73-8991-2DF08EFDEAFE.jpeg155A468F-6058-48F3-B8E8-CA51A03866EA.jpeg

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
That company is rapidly falling apart with only the manufacturer in China still interested.. all the importers and crooks and thieves have moved on to greener pastures

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Found the part, Cost me $53 with shipping. I don't have time to shop around, so I got it. Also, check out this new thing I just saw. A corner cleaner for CRB's

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Damon I bought my chinesse CRB parts from Whittaker Systems. Everything actually fit.
Yeah. They’re all identical. Honestly, I’m a little tired of the whole knock off game. Everyone under the sun is selling a CRB and they All look the same. I can’t tell who makes what because they all have their own little labels. (Mikey just got triggered) So I don’t even try to figure it out anymore.

Last time I replaced my gears they fit. So many copies out there, when it comes time to buy a new one I have no clue where to go. I’ll need to hit Reg up. I think Zipper Erik sells the real ones. My crb has been going for 7 years. As long as I can keep fixing it, I’ll keep using it. I do need to replace my white brushes.

Last edited:
Reactions: LightningCarpetCare

Mikey P

Administrator
Yeah. They’re all identical. Honestly, I’m a little tired of the whole knock off game. Everyone under the sun is selling a CRB and they All look the same. I can’t tell who makes what because they all have their own little labels. (Mikey just got triggered) So I don’t even try to figure it out anymore.

Last time I replaced my gears they fit. So many copies out there, when it comes time to buy a new one I have no clue where to go. I’ll need to hit Reg up. I think Zipper Erik sells the real ones. My crb has been going for 7 years. As long as I can keep fixing it, I’ll keep using it. I do need to replace my white brushes.

or you could just ask me.

the good news is the chinese crap is finally going away

Latest posts

Top Bottom