CRB Owners Poll

Mikey P

Administrator
If you own a CRB how often and what situations do you use it on?

Each and every?

Justmatted pet pits?

Only when she's watching?

What's your style?

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I am finally a proud owner of a CRB. As you all know I red necked a scrubber for years out of a vacuum. The reason is I have always had to spend the extra money on development of the filter and wand. At MF Scottsdale I said I was coming home with a crb and this is why.
My redneck setup with my vac would pull SOOOO much hair and sand out of the carpet that even though it was a vacuum I converted, the rotation action of the way the beater bar worked, I knew that a real crb would be even better. After getting one, it is one of the BEST things I have ever put on the van.
I still have my RV DHX that if I can't get it out with CRB and wand it is there to use, but it has been months. The crb/wand combo handles 98% of what my jobs need to get them clean.

My CRB comes off on EVERY JOB, even the ones that I say I don't need it......the hair removal, is just amazing....in fact what is shocking to me is a lot of times what appears as a dark traffic pattern is 9xs out of 10 massive human or pet hair build up, it really is shocking.

I know Reg is a Dry compound cleaner but he has really hit a home run for TM setups because this combo is just plan amazing, it will be one of the best tool purchases a guy can buy. The way it glides over the carpet is as good as the first time a guy put a glide on his wand....a smile from ear to ear, because of how easy it is to use and the results it delivers.

I'm not saying it will 100% replace a rotary, but I can say that it will be used WAY MORE than you think you would, and the results will blow you away.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just about every job.

CRB and Zipper or Conway wand

Not so dirty maybe spray and go.

Rotary still on each truck but depending on your cliental will determine how often that gets used...

Oh yeah... And we have Zipper SS Super Spinners on each van too.

We are loaded for Bear!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I CRB just on the jobs that aren't well maintained, and need restored to either make it presentable to sell or rent. I'm a mix between budget pricing and full service pricing. I'm not gonna bring out a crb on my budget jobs.

Reactions: Willy P

ButlerFrank

Name
Frank Ellerker
Almost every job. I've not come across anything that will dig out grunge and hair from deep in the carpet like a crb. I did a job Tues and the cust was finishing vacuuming when I got there, I went over it again with the sanitaire before I started. She and I were equally amazed at what the 10 pulled out of the carpet after 2 vaccumings.

Reactions: SamIam

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I am finally a proud owner of a CRB. As you all know I red necked a scrubber for years out of a vacuum. The reason is I have always had to spend the extra money on development of the filter and wand. At MF Scottsdale I said I was coming home with a crb and this is why.
My redneck setup with my vac would pull SOOOO much hair and sand out of the carpet that even though it was a vacuum I converted, the rotation action of the way the beater bar worked, I knew that a real crb would be even better. After getting one, it is one of the BEST things I have ever put on the van.
I still have my RV DHX that if I can't get it out with CRB and wand it is there to use, but it has been months. The crb/wand combo handles 98% of what my jobs need to get them clean.

My CRB comes off on EVERY JOB, even the ones that I say I don't need it......the hair removal, is just amazing....in fact what is shocking to me is a lot of times what appears as a dark traffic pattern is 9xs out of 10 massive human or pet hair build up, it really is shocking.

I know Reg is a Dry compound cleaner but he has really hit a home run for TM setups because this combo is just plan amazing, it will be one of the best tool purchases a guy can buy. The way it glides over the carpet is as good as the first time a guy put a glide on his wand....a smile from ear to ear, because of how easy it is to use and the results it delivers.

I'm not saying it will 100% replace a rotary, but I can say that it will be used WAY MORE than you think you would, and the results will blow you away.
Took ya long enough!

Love mine and use it on almost every job. Mandatory. Guys like to skip it, that's fine. My quality out shines them and there is a reason for that. Keep skipping steps jack-tards. I'll keep grabbing your customers.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Last week I had a guy so impressed with my CRB, he left me this review.

upload_2018-2-10_7-13-48.png

Reactions: Desk Jockey and SCC

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Took ya long enough!

Love mine and use it on almost every job. Mandatory. Guys like to skip it, that's fine. My quality out shines them and there is a reason for that. Keep skipping steps jack-tards. I'll keep grabbing your customers.
You can have my customers, but you’ll give em back and tell me to quit skipping steps:headscratch:

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom