CREAM 40 vol

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Picked up some 40 vol liquid today to try out. They also had small bottles of creme 40 vol. I figured it would be a cool addition to my hack spotting kit in cream form.
Anyone use cream before for spotting??
Better/worse/same??

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
My toofs be blinged.

bling_teeth_17.jpg

postaldave

Don't use the Cream stuff. I use the Clear 30 or 40 Vol. Mixed 6oz ,to per gallon of Pre-spray solution. It really makes the carpeting Pop. I use it on every job. Postaldave I tell it like it is.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It looks Selleys also sells 40 vol in a two part kit with a catalyst. I wonder if it works like Stain Magic?

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
postaldave said:
Don't use the Cream stuff. I use the Clear 30 or 40 Vol. Mixed 6oz ,to per gallon of Pre-spray solution. It really makes the carpeting Pop. I use it on every job. Postaldave I tell it like it is.

I have the liquid for adding to prespray, or misting areas.
I was thinking the creme may be better for working individual spots.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Sally 40vol cream is good for spotting because it tends to stay exactly where you put it, allowing better dwell time. A secret weapon in the black bag. I put a flip-up lid on it to ease use.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
30-40 vol cant be used on all carpet can it? i thought only really light colored carpet...or solution dyed i reckon, tho i am too scared to try it there as well.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Derek said:
30-40 vol cant be used on all carpet can it? i thought only really light colored carpet...or solution dyed i reckon, tho i am too scared to try it there as well.

who knows but I have never had a bleaching problem using it. Of course make sure the carpet does not have wool in it.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Lee Stockwell said:
Sally 40vol cream is good for spotting because it tends to stay exactly where you put it, allowing better dwell time. A secret weapon in the black bag.

That's kinda what i was thinking.
Thanks

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Derek said:

Derek is correct, to be concerned.

Our Fabric Brightener is 40 volume.

It should NOT be used directly on carpet.

I have bleached some solution-dyed @ full strength.

Larry

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Larry Cobb said:
Derek said:

Derek is correct, to be concerned.

Our Fabric Brightener is 40 volume.

It should NOT be used directly on carpet.

I have bleached some solution-dyed @ full strength.

Larry

How do you use the fabric brightener Larry? I thought it was used as a prespray booster, but the bottle says not to add it to prespray.

Back
Top Bottom