critique facebook ad, idea for Joes? facebook training video

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
I watched the Facebook training posted on here a couple days ago and thought I would give a try. Check it out on my facebook page and give me your opinion. When this show in an actual news feed the picture is centered perfect. When you look at it on my wall its a little off centered and you have to click it to see it full. Go to my facebook page and look at the most recent post

www.facebook.com/integritycleaningsystems

Thanks

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Really like the homepage, after clicking on new client special i expected some quick special offer and way to contact. Instead it was a bunch of long videos, my thoughts are to put them below and create something easy, quick to read on top. Like it!

Beeks

Name
J.R.
same here tried a couple last two days, nothing yet on ROI but its early

jburnich

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Burnich
Hey Beeks, I saw your ads. They look good, but you might want to try $99 instead of $100. Seems to be a magic number right now.

Mikey P

Administrator
I doubt Joe meant 6 for $100

No customer in their right mind would expect a quality service for that rate.

unless you're after a clientele with that mentality I would suggest you offer 2 rooms or a percentage off and make the ad more about how great rather than how cheap your service is.

Mikey P

Administrator
My ad will show that we are the highest rated on Yelp and that we have won the local "Best Of" four year straight.

and maybe 10% off..

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
and then proceed to go out of business..

If he wants to advertise 6 rooms for $100 that's up to him. But, any cleaner that has been around the block a few times know the folly of equating being busy to making money or the number of trucks to success. In this business it's easy to be busy and broke and that it usually takes three trucks with employees to be able to net more than a OO with a helper.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Has anyone else had success with this? I watched the video did what he said. I even copied his ad's and his pricing just to see if I get the same results. After 3 weeks no calls yet. I also noticed that Joe has only run this marketing a few times on his Facebook page in the month of July and claimed to get great results. Why did he not run anymore ad's if it was working?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I watched the Facebook training posted on here a couple days ago and thought I would give a try. Check it out on my facebook page and give me your opinion. When this show in an actual news feed the picture is centered perfect. When you look at it on my wall its a little off centered and you have to click it to see it full. Go to my facebook page and look at the most recent post

www.facebook.com/integritycleaningsystems

Thanks

I'm late to this party. What thread was this facebook training in?

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
I would definatly agree with everyone on your pricing, you are not in NYC and would probably find it tough to make a profit anyway, keep working on adding likes to your page even if you have to invest a little bit, fb is highly ranked and you want to show up top in your market for your services. Good Luck!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom