Currently Active Users = Non working Carpet Cleaners?

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
There are currently 289 users online Mikeysboard. I'm just curious out of the 289 users currently browsing MB. How many of you are here (if your a CC) because you have no work at the moment. I guess I'm trying to get a feel for the economy. Still bad? Getting better? Speaking for myself I'm slower now than I was at this time last year.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I'm not work today but that's quite normal for me. I'm guessing there are a lot guys that don't log off when the walk away the computer.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I'm not work today but that's quite normal for me. I'm guessing there are a lot guys that don't log off when the walk away the computer.
True that. I always hate it when I've left a thread open overnight so that Mikey thinks I'm obsessively lurking like some Chavez type of board addict. I on the other hand do have a life. Even though I will admit the drama is addictive.

Steve

PS At work today? Very much so. Wrote a new ICS article today and am constructing some new features for SFS. Plus my normal board shilling and just maybe helping a few people in the process. (Not here of course because MB members don't need no stinkin' help!)

Gonna go take my afternoon hike in the sunshine with Sioux now and yes, I am going to CLOSE Mikeysboard.com Forgive me for taking it down to 288!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
. How many of you are here (if your a CC) because you have no work at the moment.

done for the day ...it's after 5 pm here.
we're not all in the Pacific time zone

January sucked for the most part , but Feb has been great and March is starting out strong

..L.T.A.

Name
jack zerkie
I,m still hacken after 32 years I v,e had better years but things say even, I,m just loosing the ones that die. This is the busy tme here lots of snowbirds here My wife says to slow down just turned 71, just another number. jz.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I check in on my phone when I'm killing time or whatever. That could be at any time during the day. If I'm not on here, I'm napping.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I had a great day....brought both trucks to one job....wall to wall tile and a shit load of UPH....he knocked the UPH out....and I had 3/4 of the tile completed when he got done...he wrapped up his truck...and help finish the tile...after all my expenses.....( chemicals..running 2 trucks ..and paying him )....we still cleared $800 bucks and was home before 3......

most days I am out..and if I have to wait on some one or what ever the reason...I will grab my phone and hop on the board and kill time while I am waiting.....

the economy slowed me a bit for awhile..we lost a handful of middle income people...but we gained more in referrals....and picked everything back up....and then some...

Name
Shawn Forsythe
If you are a POG, and you are here, it is probably because you have no jobs.
If you have a TM, and you are here, It is far more likely that you finished your jobs early, and are enjoying the fruits of your decision and labor......leisure. :biggrin:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
True that. I always hate it when I've left a thread open overnight so that Mikey thinks I'm obsessively lurking like some Chavez type of board addict. I on the other hand do have a life. Even though I will admit the drama is addictive.

Steve

PS At work today? Very much so. Wrote a new ICS article today and am constructing some new features for SFS. Plus my normal board shilling and just maybe helping a few people in the process. (Not here of course because MB members don't need no stinkin' help!)

Gonna go take my afternoon hike in the sunshine with Sioux now and yes, I am going to CLOSE Mikeysboard.com Forgive me for taking it down to 288!
did he say C-h-a-v-e-z?

:eekk:

:redface:

About same as last year, no better, no worse. Of course last year sucked ass!

Last edited by a moderator:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Dude it was 5 PM when you posted...... In February.....I did my three jobs already.....with my Mytee Air Hog Plus while my Pro 1200 sat in their driveways....off......still have a full tank of gas.....anyways, I was changing my new Rotovac website content.... sorry I was born,,,,I always have the Mikeyboard on.....

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
only 2 paying projects this week, typical February week for me. a lot office work this week though. it doesn't feel like work, but it technically is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom