Customer Follow-Up Cards. Try it for free.

MikeD00019

sendoutcardssample.jpg

Send a sample to yourself by using my free gift account. Add a picture to see the great quality too! I love this stuff. Been using it for 13 months. Paid for itself. Any questions call or email me.

http://www.SendOutCards.com/MikeDannevik

Able 1

Name
Keith
:shock: Mike Doo is back! And that triangle thingy.. J/K

MikeD00019

Able 1 said:
:shock: Mike Doo is back! And that triangle thingy.. J/K

10 months later and your still missing out, big time my friend. Customers love this stuff. :mrgreen:

MikeD00019

Larry B said:
WoW

The know it all from Omaha is back and pushing a pyramid

I bet you get pretty far with that attitude. Guys like you make my job very easy.

By the way,

Look at any business, draw it out, they all for pyramids you genius.

CEO
/ l \
Vice President CFO H R
/ / \ \
Managers Assistants Shift Managers Leads
/ / l \ \
Labors Part timers Janitorial Paper pushers Brown noses

MikeD00019

Brian Robison said:
Send out cards told him to tell us that. :D

They are just greeting cards. Don't use them. Don't hurt me any. But if you do follow up with your clients you probably spend more and waste a lot more time getting them out. :wink:

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I've known about sendout cards for a few years now. I do like the idea, but I really haven't been impressed with their print quality. Too grainy IMO.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Is all you have to do is keep a current database. Then you can use which ever service you prefer. I design my own postcards and use click2mail.com , a service of USPS. It cost about $.25 each for color including postage.

Mike, I can tell you’re an ambitious young guy, but how much money could you possibly make with a greeting card affiliate program? Why not start working on your plan to go in to the cleaning business for yourself in a few years? The Idea is to climb towards the top of that pyramid.

MikeD00019

ACE said:
Is all you have to do is keep a current database. Then you can use which ever service you prefer. I design my own postcards and use click2mail.com , a service of USPS. It cost about $.25 each for color including postage.

Mike, I can tell you’re an ambitious young guy, but how much money could you possibly make with a greeting card affiliate program? Why not start working on your plan to go in to the cleaning business for yourself in a few years? The Idea is to climb towards the top of that pyramid.

I do own my own carpet cleaning business. I had a buddy sign me up for this SendOutCards deal about 13 months ago. I use it just for my customers and family. I haven't tried to add anyone to my group since I started. But I figure why not. It has made my life a lot easier. When I send a card and that card turns into $500+ in business, it's hard not to tell everyone. I had a customer give a cat scratching post because her cat never used it. I took it home and my cat started scratching on it. I took a picture of that and sent it to her saying "thank you". She put it on her fridge. Her daughter-in-law came over and saw it. She saw my logo on the inside and called. That card lead to a $400 cleaning and signed her up on SendOutCards because she wanted to do the same (I do make $120 for signing people up). Now when I spent 3 minutes taking the picture and sending the card out, with the $1 investment, how do you not post a program like that?

I do not plan on make a ton of money off the program. My company comes first, but the two intertwine themselves. I believe they go hand and hand. I spent the $398 at the start which seemed like a lot, but it has returned 10 fold in business. (carpet cleaning business that is)

I love it and if anyone wants to try it they can open a gift account. You have nothing to lose. I pay for it. If you like it you sign up. If you don't , then you don't. I have nothing to lose but believe me, I don't sell this to carpet cleaners in Omaha. :wink:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Any way you can make money is good (legal) as long as your customers don't think you are going to try to sell the sendoutcards thing to them then you should be ok.

MikeD00019

Brian Robison said:
Any way you can make money is good (legal) as long as your customers don't think you are going to try to sell the sendoutcards thing to them then you should be ok.

Yea no kidding. I keep those two completely separate. Only time I talk to customers about it is when they call and ask about them.

MikeD00019

Rightie Tightie said:
have you tried selling mary kay?

I really don't know if that was a joke because I didn't laugh. Try the card. Send one to yourself.

I make the money from the repeat carpet cleaning and referrals, that is the point I'm making here. I never have thought that this program would make me any money from the cards. USE THE GIFT ACCOUNT AND SEND ONE TO YOURSELF. TRY IT!

Do you even send follow up cards?
Thanks for the opportunity to place a bid postcards?
About that time to clean again cards?
Monthly special cards?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I don't know why you guys still insist on calling it MLM and giving Mike a hard time about SOC....no one is pushing him to do what he's doing...i have a SOC account and never till this day asked anyone to sign up so i can make cash, the incentive is there but i didnt get SOC for that.

Both SM and SOC cards look alright as far as print quality, both have campaigns, SOC as far as I know gives you the option to "make" extra $ if people sign up using your account, which SM does not. It's up to you if you want to make a business outta signing people up. This is not "pyramid" as far as someone sending cards out, i've been a member of SOC for 8 months now and never gotten an email or phone call from the headquarters making us sign people under us.

SM and SOC lack on quality print cards, especially with lots of color just about all the cards i've seen that were sent to clients and we sent copies to us looked as if their printer cartridges were outta ink or the color looked faded. Wish the cards were thinker stock as well. Overall it's better than nothing, now SM needs to have a "picture viewer" like SOC does...that right there is killing SM apples to oranges. That's what Mike did with the house and his van in the card.

MikeD00019

You can really tell who would sell you out and say bad shit about your company in here, even if it was a lie.

I posted this to help others raise to bar on other cleaners and take an extra step in customer service. But it seems like most of you conduct business very poorly and spend more time bashing people then helping.

Mikey's Board, I thought, was the place to spread good business advice and techniques, but obviously that was a complete misunderstanding. There are some very good guys in here but way to many bad ones to say anything too positive about this forum.

Carpet cleaners for the most part have a reputation for being blood sucking, up-selling, dirty pieces of crap. My business has been very good the first year because I'm the complete opposite of that. I will take the pepsi challenge any day of the week. EVERY ONE of my customers will give my name to there family and friends. I know that because I don't treat anybody different, they are all the same great people to me. Everyone from the top of the pyramid to the bottom get treated the same. :wink:

MikeD00019

Matt Murdock said:
who is saying anything bad about your company?

You can really tell who would sell you out and say bad shit about your company in here, even if it was a lie.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Yeah i would sell out a fellow carpet cleaner. Sure. You should learn what you talk about young man

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
When a person is trying to help others with no strings attached, that's cool.

When someone is monetarily benefiting under the guise of helping others....that's fooked up and you can expect to catch grief for it.

It's not the board, it's the sales job you're doing in this thread.

It's great it's working for you and appreciated that you're sharing your experience, but if it's not about the gain, what about donating the money made back to Mikeysboard? :)

MikeD00019

rctpks said:
When a person is trying to help others with no strings attached, that's cool.

When someone is monetarily benefiting under the guise of helping others....that's fooked up and you can expect to catch grief for it.

It's not the board, it's the sales job you're doing in this thread.

It's great it's working for you and appreciated that you're sharing your experience, but if it's not about the gain, what about donating the money made back to Mikeysboard? :)

Anyone that signs up from Mikey's Board I will donate my $120 to Mikey's Board.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
so if I sign up today when will you donate the dinero

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom