Customer list

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
They stay on my list until the card is sent back to me as undeliverable by the post office.

Not everyone got the memo to have us clean the carpet annually.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
24 months is far too soon. Carpet cleaning is a big deal for us. But it is just an occasional necessity for most clients. We may think we are gods gift to carpet cleaning. But as soon as you leave the client is off to doing the fifty other thing they had to do for that day and they WILL forget your name. In the mean time a client may replaces their carpet. Carpet cleaning is event driven. Some only clean every 3 years or more , when they move or when it just gets to be too much, some may try an other cleaner and then forget your name. Be in front of your client when that event happens.

Reactions: Barry-QDCC

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I do mail outs to all my customers from 6 months and a year old so each customer gets 2 cards in the 1st year to remind them of who I'am.

To me its an opportunity to keep my name in front of them, most people use us yearly, a few wait 3,4, and 5 years, but those aren't the customers your trying to stimulate into a buying decision.

Any customer who uses me every 6 months to a year is gold to me.

80% plus repeat referrals

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
7 years for us. This is the voice of experience. I can't remember the number of times I have deleted a customer after 5 years to have them call back and say "Well, we have new carpet and it's time". For .35 for a postcard 4 to 6 times a year its a small cost. .35x6x7 is 14.70 versus the average of 45.00 for a new client and that is a worst case scenario.
Al

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Please tell me why you monster uses are not trying to save $300 or $400 in the fms auction?

Because we printed out own post cards and mail for .44 cents not the $1.50 or current cost. It gives my CSR's something to do when the phone is not ringing.
We did it when we got started.

Believe it or not I have never done an all customer mailing.

We have relied on the 3,6,9,12 etc cards and monthly email.

I am considering doing it here in April.

What do you think the results might be?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom