Customer mailings

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I think 3-4 times a year would be ideal for us, however as of now they only get xmas cards.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

hogjowl

Idiot™
The first thing I tried was what Steve does. No telling how many customers I lost over those years.

Next, I tried mailing a monthly newsletter. I guess it worked ... who knows? I don't recall anybody mentioning it to me when they called.

Next, I started mailing on the ServiceMonster cycles. 3, 6, 9, 18 and 24 months. This seemed to be better.

Now, I do a variation of the SM cycles. I still mail on the same schedule, but I vary my mailings between the SM cards and custom cards that I have designed for me.

In the end, the only advice I can give you is to mail something. I tend to think that monthly is overkill, but Gargan is a much better marketer than me, so take that with a grain of salt.

F

FB7777

I'd like to give you some mailing advice..

Just promise me you'll take it with a grain of cyanide

Chris A

Name
Chris
We do six mailings a year, four quarterly cards, then 6-12-18-24 month reminders

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Here I sit, broken hearted.
I do like Steve does,
No jobs, broke, and it seems retarded.
Don't kick yourself too hard. If there is a pile of snow on the ground and potentially more on the way, few people would take you up on an offer.

What you can do is get one together for next month or the month after once it warms up and the snow begins to melt. It doesn't have to be fancy, decide on your offer and get your list together. Then wait for the weather to break a bit. Meanwhile call on your commercial clients with a package deal to remove some of the tracked salt and dirt before it does permanent damage to their carpet. Offer to come back a month later at a special price if they they take you up on this initial containment removal cleaning. It could flow a little cash, maybe not as profitable but at least something. ???

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I was kidding Richard. You wouldn't believe how much I enjoy the down time. Starting Monday, it's all over; my season begins. But for right now I will continue with my marathon session of all five seasons of Breaking Bad. As Skyler concocts an elaborate story to explain the Whites finances, a worried walt discovers Hank has begun a new investigation.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I used to mail every month. Now just thank you cards and I skip much of the winter depending on the weather. I never really had much down time off this winter. last week 15 jobs and 6 doctor appointments was enough for me.

Name
Bruce
I mail out every month, but remember you are not mailing out to every customer every month. Anyone that I cleaned in Feb. will not get another post card for 6 month, then after the 6 month they will get one every month for the next five years or until they clean again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom