Customer spotter bottles

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I am getting close to ordering customer spotter bottles again. Last time I ordered Home Pro from Interlink. Any suggestion on who has nice spotter that works well, good pricing and most customizable bottle with logo? Looking to weigh the options.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I rarely recommend products but I feel good about recommending the spotter that www.vacaway.com supplies our industry. They will custom design your label for almost nothing and my customers like the way the spotter works. My Welcome Wagon lady gives out free 8 oz. bottles to all the move ins in my city that have carpet in their house. Just another way to get my name in their house.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Since you have ordered Home Pro before, there is no charge if you use the same art work. You can also get a Home Pro Pet Spotter, I love this for clients with pets to give away through veterinarian offices and so forth.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am getting close to ordering customer spotter bottles again. Last time I ordered Home Pro from Interlink. Any suggestion on who has nice spotter that works well, good pricing and most customizable bottle with logo? Looking to weigh the options.

your not going to get much more custom then this...........

100_3592.jpg

the spotter that is in the bottle is called Baby Blue from mixedrite.....but you order it threw Olson....
very concentrated...a little goes a long way...

everyone loves this stuff...they just save the bottle and I refill it for them..........or replace it and re-use the bottle..very rare that I get one messed up to where I just throw it away.....we put sprayers on them....I noticed that if you give them a flip top they will turn the bottle over and squeeze it like they are putting mustard on a hot dog ....just causing more problems...spray ...mist..and blot is all they have to do with this stuff....

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Since you have ordered Home Pro before, there is no charge if you use the same art work...
There is NEVER a charge for your logo with Jon-Don's Spot Out if you order four cases or more. (So take THAT, Scott!) :)

Plus by ordering a distributor supplied chemical you are covered under their poison control policy and comply with federal labeling laws, etc.

Steve

PS Spot Out is very inexpensive. (Which is important for a give-away item.) Only 1.21 per bottle (including your logo printing) and you get free shipping if you order a total of 350.00 or more of "free freight available" items.

Last edited:

Beeks

Name
J.R.
yea i use Jon don spotters as well, finishing up my first four cases, already got 4 more on the way, looks professional and i think it will help big time with customer retention.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
your not going to get much more custom then this...........

100_3592.jpg

the spotter that is in the bottle is called Baby Blue from mixedrite.....but you order it threw Olson....
very concentrated...a little goes a long way...

everyone loves this stuff...they just save the bottle and I refill it for them..........or replace it and re-use the bottle..very rare that I get one messed up to where I just throw it away.....we put sprayers on them....I noticed that if you give them a flip top they will turn the bottle over and squeeze it like they are putting mustard on a hot dog ....just causing more problems...spray ...mist..and blot is all they have to do with this stuff....

i like. Who did you order the bottles from and are they 32 oz?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I rarely recommend products but I feel good about recommending the spotter that www.vacaway.com supplies our industry. They will custom design your label for almost nothing and my customers like the way the spotter works. My Welcome Wagon lady gives out free 8 oz. bottles to all the move ins in my city that have carpet in their house. Just another way to get my name in their house.

Yep.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom