Daily reports...

steve_64

Going to clean the concrete in the house my daughter and son in law are building so they can epoxy it.
Probably work on the yard more too.

Reactions: Doug Cox
Name
Jeff T
My gawd...2 weeks (14 days ago)...

6A85B330-6217-4B79-91C0-ADCEF2506F98.png 00BF20BA-B34D-48D9-8F8E-4A01B6D88008.png

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
same here, you can get beer and wine from supermarket but spirits sales are purely online

Im trying to get 20 litres of distilled water to start breaking down some peroxide.. might have to fire up my still or some dehus 🤔

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Well the new California essential services list no longer has safety and sanitation except for page 11 where we may be able to still clean facilities. Property management and real estate is gone out of this order too. Been on the phone and email all day and came up with no real answer. Hopeful I get a response from all of the emails I sent.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well the new California essential services list no longer has safety and sanitation except for page 11 where we may be able to still clean facilities. Property management and real estate is gone out of this order too. Been on the phone and email all day and came up with no real answer. Hopeful I get a response from all of the emails I sent.
Look on page three in the public works section for residential sanitation .

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
4 jobs this week. 3 were empties. I feel like the paradiggum has shifted.

Got some yard clean up done. Trees cut that I've put off for years, beat on my old commercial mower trying to get it started. Grass is getting so high I can't find the mailbox.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

sassyotto

Name
Paul
So my wife and I had *the talk* and agreed to stop cleaning. For the few jobs we would do, its not worth the risk of bringing it home. The Customers Arent Around excuse just doesnt cut it because we are still touching door handles, etc.

I just dont want to bring it home because
-I dont like being sick
-My wife wouldnt let me hear the end of it (OK that should be #1)
-My son runs his business out of our home and I if I brought the virus here he couldnt work

So for those reasons, Im out.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Now I’m hearing that the state is requiring stores to only let in 1 person per 1,000 sqft. So going to the store sounds more like hanging out in a Russian bread line.

Reactions: Fat Mike

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Geez! Michigan overtook California today in cases and deaths.
Stay home and stay safe. @bob vawter @steve_64 and anybody else from Michigan.

Washington, Louisiana, and Florida next to pass California in cases-- some have already pasted CA in deaths.

• Wow
Reactions: bob vawter

Brian H

Name
Brian H
and anybody else from Michigan.
Thanks John!! We are doing our part. For some reason the Detroit area has been hard hit by this virus. It may be the fools that thinking they are invincible. Plenty of local pictures of young people congregating and acting like everything is normal. They don't realize how easy this virus spreads, not just to themselves but how they can spread it to others.

We are closed except for commercial customers who are shut down and vacant residential. Even for those we are using best practices. Gloves, shoe covers and tons of of disinfectant. No signatures required and payment is mostly a touchless credit card. We are not taking in any rugs with the exception of water damaged pieces and even then, all safe practices as above. We make the customers even stay in their car and email them a receipt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom