Daily reports...

Name
Jeff T
Encap 2 floors of a tech building tomorrow....
Then, in the afternoon, pick up my new portable...
Friday Saturday Sunday OFF......

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Today My goal is to get of the damn computer and go to the lumber store for fencing. Spring is in full swing. Sneezing like crazy.

After I get my new fence post set, I'll head to my rug shop and work on my 71 Ford. I got the new ignition parts and i'm excited to get the truck home under it's own power.

steve_64

Did a townhouse and got the new oven installed.
20200416_125428.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Today was probably the most I have worked in 2 weeks..... That empty house was huge...

parked the truck... It won't go back out until Monday

Nothing canceled...

Booked 2 tile jobs for next month..

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
Today was probably the most I have worked in 2 weeks..... That empty house was huge...

parked the truck... It won't go back out until Monday

Nothing canceled...

Booked 2 tile jobs for next month..
I seen your truck in the driveway, I was a couple houses past where you were. That’s a nice neighborhood.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
finished my drain tile job. The longer I live here the more I find out how much the contractor cut corners.

I would have never had the time to do this project had I been cleaning so I would have had to hire someone to do it. so the money I would have made cleaning would have gone to the repairs. I would call that a wash. Tomorrow cleanup then done.

Off to the next project.

BTW Our Governor extended the Stay At Home order till the end of May.. But I will start cleaning occupied properties the first of May. Next week two empty houses and an office.

IMG_3948.jpg

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I seen your truck in the driveway, I was a couple houses past where you were. That’s a nice neighborhood.

2.2 million is what that one is going to go on the market for.......according to the real estate agent it is the brain surgeon that operated on Gabby Giffords whenever she got shot

Reactions: Fat Mike

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
Yeah it’s rich area in the rich neighborhood. They have a gate to be separated from the less rich.

steve_64

That your kitchen, Steveo?

Nice
New (recent?) cabinets ?
love the crown

..L.T.A.
Started a remodel the end of February. Removed a couple walls and soffits. Total gut job in the kitchen. Moved the fridge to a new spot. Cabinets getting measured tomorrow installed the 28th. Then back splash. Putting in a pot filler too.
New tile goes past fireplace out back door. Everything really turned out great.

Back
Top Bottom