Daily reports...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The phone was busy this morning starting at 8 am. Was encouraging...

But.... Just saw a restruant we had scheduled for Monday night had to cancel. It's pretty tough trying to pay all the bills on take out only.

We are hoping most restruants can even recover.

Good work coming in.

Put the staff on notice that we could be bringing them back at least part time next week.

Reactions: Nomad74

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
3 good size jobs for tomorrow....

Landed a huge empty carpet and tile for Thursday...

Nothing canceled...

Nothing else booked....

sassyotto

Name
Paul
got a question on the Unemployment thing. We had no work for two weeks. so finally Wisconsin got the federal forms online and Im filing.

there is a question

*At the time of the COVID-19 pandemic, did the business you worked for close? *

so technically we did not close the business but also did no work.

So how do I answer this? Yes or No?

Lc17smp

Name
Larry Cole
Provided I don’t get rained out tomorrow morning I’m on my way to my best week ever and it’s only Tuesday night. I’m $150 away from a new record. Most of you would laugh at the number but I started from nothing 6 months ago. My yelp and phone has been busy. Maybe I can double my best by Saturday night. :)

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Provided I don’t get rained out tomorrow morning I’m on my way to my best week ever and it’s only Tuesday night. I’m $150 away from a new record. Most of you would laugh at the number but I started from nothing 6 months ago. My yelp and phone has been busy. Maybe I can double my best by Saturday night. :)

Congrats man. Everyone starts somewhere.

F

FB7777

it’s awesome when you hit new highs

just keep raising the bar

Marty started with half hour power naps

now he’s comatose in his recliner so long each day that his dog tries to bury him before he decomposes

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Today a church way out in the woods

Large 4 bedroom home wall to wall mostly empty I'm told (I hope)

Have to take the "Baby Butler" to the body shop this morning to get a rear door repaired. Yes... If you scratch it, it can rust in Minnesota... And this isn't your car! (comment for the employee)

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
When I get home from work today, I think I'll make myself a Sand Filtration system for my pool. I currently have a cartridge system and right now. I need to clean the filters three times a day. It takes about an hour to clean all four filters. Once all the dead algae is gone then the filters need only be cleaned every 6 months. But, right now it's a P.I.A. because they get clogged up so fast. So , I'll be making a sand filter out of a 5 gallon bucket and submersible pump. It should help get the pool ready faster. Also a sand filter is much easier to clean by back-washing out the debris. My backyard frogs are mad at me for killing their habitat.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Lee Stockwell
Repairing a damaged aluminum head on a 405.

Bolt holding rocket arm down worked out previously, taking off a few threads in the top of the hole. We thought we could just tighten again and hope for the best

Heard a little noise again yesterday and on inspection it did it again taking a few more threads of aluminum from the hole.

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Lee Stockwell
Sending a spare head to the machine shop for testing and milling if needed, while contemplating repairs on this one:

drill and tap for a bigger bolt,
devise a bridge to hold down that spot
run a clean bolt in the same hole with JBweld

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Made a sweet monster truck course today and fed the ducks.
7EE3AA86-95D4-4F98-B65F-BB1A08CBFA49.jpeg94292FF6-9B9F-495B-85C9-ADFEFA02381A.jpeg

FredC

Village Idiot
When I get home from work today, I think I'll make myself a Sand Filtration system for my pool. I currently have a cartridge system and right now. I need to clean the filters three times a day. It takes about an hour to clean all four filters. Once all the dead algae is gone then the filters need only be cleaned every 6 months. But, right now it's a P.I.A. because they get clogged up so fast. So , I'll be making a sand filter out of a 5 gallon bucket and submersible pump. It should help get the pool ready faster. Also a sand filter is much easier to clean by back-washing out the debris. My backyard frogs are mad at me for killing their habitat.

should be able to find more/smaller.....at any given time there are one or two people around here trying to give away their above ground pool

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Made a sweet monster truck course today and fed the ducks.
View attachment 98836View attachment 98835

Looks like fun! We will probably make a small pond for duck eggs.

Ripped out two massive cactus yesterday. Last owner planted on on top of the septic lid. Tied both to my truck and off it went lol

Then started cutting down a diseased mulberry tree. Got a cool 60v dewalt 18” chainsaw that was a lot of fun to use and pretty quiet

Reactions: Trip Moses

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Did a 4 hour tile job today. I hate ceramic tile. This one I suspect has some vct floor finish on it as I found a bottle of it in the janitors room. They swear they have never used it but I know that's why some of the grout doesn't clean. It was a textured tile that was holding a lot of soil. Used viper venom 12 ph with a CRB, grout brushes, a turbo hybrid, a geckko wand and 1200 psi pump. My back is now killing me so I'm drinking a beer in the shop. Ok maybe more than one. Total job was $850.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom