Mike G
There's a madness to their method.

9E40BE31-1AAA-4C10-9E06-1E044F4CEF2C.jpeg

Reactions: Cleanworks

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I had to tell Jr there was no work for him. He is a hustler and he jumped on an Amazon delivery job. As soon as it gets busy enough he will dump that gig and be back.
Fortunately, so far, I have enough work for me.
This is getting old.
What makes this difficult is it happened at the end of winter. March is when we start to get busy again.

scotty747

One cancellation this morning but probably not covid 19 related. Military. Work is slow and i'm still busy. Probably should market to closed businesses that are a pain to schedule when there open.

Name
Jeff T
We just received a cold call from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (local branch). They want their entire facility ‘deep cleaned’, including carpet, upholstery, windows, and any other cleaning service we can provide. I’m heading over there now to take measurements, and to discuss what else they want.....
This is crazy....

Last edited:

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I cleaned a large Daycare Center today and wore gloves!

The steam should have killed any little buggers wanting to do damage to the kids when they return!

Attachments

• FC1C60DF-9C5F-4BBF-932E-69151CFB6352.MOV
    73.8 MB

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
We ended up doing the 2 jobs today...

Booked 2 more for next week...

And so far no one has canceled anything...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'll be dancing with this sweetheart for week....View attachment 97772
I was using my sprayborg for the last 2 days. Works good but I much prefer the trs machine I used in Phoenix. Was that the Phoenix we demoed in Phoenix? What is especially nice is the trigger for the spray. I have a sore finger from pushing the button on the sprayborg. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Trinity machines to anyone who wants to get into encap side of things.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Booked 2 more for next week... But pretty sure Armageddon is slowly setting in....

Aannnd..... Just got a cancelation....

Reactions: steve_64

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Pennsylvania governor just shut down all nonessential businesses as of tonight at 8:00pm. I am trying to get an answer from our state representative to see if we are essential, the governor was not clear about cleaning contractors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom