Daily reports...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I did a residential job this morning so Brady could go do a church job. The lady was a retired RN who told me to be sure and follow the guidelines of washing and social distancing. Told me it was very important. Then she spent the next two hours following me around talking. Every time I took a step back, she’d take one forward.

She gave me a $30 tip though.
You know if she gets it, she's going to say it's your fault.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, my day was fun. I had 5 jobs today. Went through a boatload of latex gloves. i'm very happy to be home.

Went to the store to get some Four and yeast to start making bread at home. Safeway was totally sold out. I have never see a store sold out of yeast. They are getting a shipment tonight. I'll be there at 6 am to buy a big bag for flour and yeast. That should make us a lot of bread in the future (just in case). I top off the cars with fuel each evening because you never know if things get worse and they start to ration. Ordered three pounds of yeast off Amazon.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Well, my day was fun. I had 5 jobs today. Went through a boatload of latex gloves. i'm very happy to be home.

Went to the store to get some Four and yeast to start making bread at home. Safeway was totally sold out. I have never see a store sold out of yeast. They are getting a shipment tonight. I'll be there at 6 am to buy a big bag for flour and yeast. That should make us a lot of bread in the future (just in case). I top off the cars with fuel each evening because you never know if things get worse and they start to ration. Ordered three pounds of yeast off Amazon.
Sure, yeah, say it's for making bread. Did you get some copper line too?

Mikey P

Administrator
Got my community center on for cpt for the next three days by myself

If approved, one of the SCruz boys is going to have to come over with the Everest and help me steam clean four days worth of rubber mats including moving exercise equipment....

IMG_20200318_144001.jpgll

Name
Jeff T
We just received an email from our property manager up the ski hill. They closed the mountain down, now they want to do ALL the rentals....
We told them it would take us 2 plus weeks to complete them all, she said ‘that’s fine, can you come first thing Monday morning and start’?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Averaging 3 jobs booked a day this week, should be a little busier but not much more. The bulk of our commercial work is on hold indefinitely though, I need to start making some calls

Reactions: hogjowl

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I made fish sandwiches (flounder fillets on buttery toasted french bread) with triple cheese, lettuce and gobs of Miracle Whip

...and chili cheese fries

I might have steamed asparagus for lunch tomorrow

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
We just received an email from our property manager up the ski hill. They closed the mountain down, now they want to do ALL the rentals....
We told them it would take us 2 plus weeks to complete them all, she said ‘that’s fine, can you come first thing Monday morning and start’?
WooHoo!

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Best part is, this lady pays within 3 days, sometimes the same day! She waits for the invoice via email, and sends an etransfer.....
Wow. I’m jealous. I have been waiting on a net 45 account. As it has been 61 days I sent a reminder. Oh, guess what? They want me to upgrade my liability coverage on the Ugly Van by $750,000 to $1million.
They are holding the check until I do, even though this is a new requirement.
So I did. Guess what else? I am adding the insurance fee to their ticket when I do the account next month. Or, they can find another guy to do the work (shrug) or get me another recurring account to help pay for this. I dislike being juked around and I am in no position to bankroll a bigger firm.
The main thing is getting paid what I have earned.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
The check was for work PRIOR to the increase.
Precisely. And while I would never poach their customer where I actually clean, they (the company that subcontracts me) are cutting the ethical restraints themselves. I may approach the customer’s parent company and make them an offer directly. We’ll see. I have been feeling so cheerful lately and need something to help go back to being my normal, dour self.

• Haha
Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Lee Stockwell
Precisely. And while I would never poach their customer where I actually clean, they (the company that subcontracts me) are cutting the ethical restraints themselves. I may approach the customer’s parent company and make them an offer directly. We’ll see. I have been feeling so cheerful lately and need something to help go back to being my normal, dour self.
GO FOR IT!

Reactions: Old Coastie
Name
Jeff T
Wow. I’m jealous. I have been waiting on a net 45 account. As it has been 61 days I sent a reminder. Oh, guess what? They want me to upgrade my liability coverage on the Ugly Van by $750,000 to $1million.
They are holding the check until I do, even though this is a new requirement.
So I did. Guess what else? I am adding the insurance fee to their ticket when I do the account next month. Or, they can find another guy to do the work (shrug) or get me another recurring account to help pay for this. I dislike being juked around and I am in no position to bankroll a bigger firm.
The main thing is getting paid what I have earned.
I’ve got a local company that does the same thing in regards to payment. 2 times now, they say ‘oh, what company is this? Can you resend us the invoice?’ Well, seeings how this is now the 3rd time we’ve gone through this, after I resend the invoice again, I’ll also send a letter with the intent to send to collections....
In the SAME email as the resent invoice....
Now do you guys remember who we are?????

Name
Lee Stockwell
I’ve got a local company that does the same thing in regards to payment. 2 times now, they say ‘oh, what company is this? Can you resend us the invoice?’ Well, seeings how this is now the 3rd time we’ve gone through this, after I resend the invoice again, I’ll also send a letter with the intent to send to collections....
In the SAME email as the resent invoice....
Now do you guys remember who we are?????
Good customers will be able to pay same day with a credit card. I know because many of mine do. Simplify their bookkeeping (if they are legit).

Get this clear up front, with a smile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom