Daily reports...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
In 1904 it was bought by Albert Steinfeld who converted into a home and added servants quarters later it became a Roman Catholic Convent and was sold in 1957 to the American Legion.... then later on it was rezoned in the office building... that's quite the history... I love old buildings like this if the walls could talk

Reactions: Hack Attack

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Had a great day metal detecting. The kids also had a blast digging in the dirt. Didn’t find any Aztec gold but I did find a bunch of nails, bullets, and shells.

DC339185-1E3B-4E1B-B8ED-8A8CF1229038.jpeg6CB5F897-6747-4182-B553-5F8B8C4F1E5A.jpeg

Last edited:

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Have you seen the show " Detectorist" on PBS Saturday nights? It's about guys like us nerds and their small group of friends. My wife and I love it so check it out.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Have you seen the show " Detectorist" on PBS Saturday nights? It's about guys like us nerds and their small group of friends. My wife and I love it so check it out.
No but i did watch a similar show on youtube. Did it take place in England or something like that?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Had a great day metal detecting. The kids also had a blast digging in the dirt. Didn’t find any Aztec gold but I did find a bunch of nails, bullets, and shells.

View attachment 99070View attachment 99071
Looks like fun. Was watching a gold mining in Australia. Just using a metal detector, they found a couple of gold nuggets worth almost $1000.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
3 tomorrow..

This week is going to be busy..

The phone has picked up..We are booked out about a week and a half..

No cancelations... But we did have a few reschedule..

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Willy P

Name
Willy P
When I retire in a few I'm going to grab a claim and a small plant to play around with. My wife is retiring soon and since she works for a mining supply company I can get a smoking deal on a small trailerable sluice plant. I go and fart around with a pan every once in a while. Ain't fond shit but it's fun anyway. I had a gold cap removed from a broken tooth. If someone approaches me I show them my "nugget". I'm such a Richard Cranium.😁

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When I retire in a few I'm going to grab a claim and a small plant to play around with. My wife is retiring soon and since she works for a mining supply company I can get a smoking deal on a small trailerable sluice plant. I go and fart around with a pan every once in a while. Ain't fond shit but it's fun anyway. I had a gold cap removed from a broken tooth. If someone approaches me I show them my "nugget". I'm such a Richard Cranium.😁
I've found a little color in sockeye Creek that drains into Birkenhead lake. As well as a little from the old beds of the Vedder.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Got my Covid-19 test results back---The specimen I provided did not have Covid in it---
That's how they sorta stated it -
The letter said- maybe I do or maybe I don't have it--- It's like the letter was written by an Economist/lawyer. :eekk: :lol:
I feel Awesome again. :biggrin:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
4 jobs tomorrow...
Nothing canceled...
Phone has been ringing and things seem to be picking up...
If it keeps on this track I may actually run the second truck again and get things back on track in time for the next shut down....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We were not sure what to expect after our governor decided to keep us in Stay at Home until May 16th...last time he extended phones went dead....

Monday was a good day again this week as the phone is ringing....people up here don't care about stay at home much right now...they ask how soon we can get to their place.

We are booked out 2.5 weeks right now. Running 2.5 trucks (3rd one goes out as needed)

Business seems good at this moment....

Mikey P

Administrator

Cleaning companies with a deep history and a strong trustworthy face associated with a local give back type mom and pop will survive just fine.

Chillaxe you bro, you got this.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
We just ate this guy with fam in NM. Getting one this week.

Maybe you should start raising them Damon

5AE9704D-5EF1-4FAA-9928-2320AE87C405.jpeg

Reactions: hogjowl

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I'm now an O/O :errf:

My employee got a part-time job as a forklift operator for a food distribution company just before the shutdown.
They just promoted him to management because he was good at customer service.
He thanked me for training him so well and turning him into an adult.
I'm very happy for him-- and said he can come back anytime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom