Daily reports...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Just had a job cancel because my prep email said I don't move furniure. Lady was mad. She said she had a sectional and the last company moved it around. Fine with me, I didn't want to work tomorrow anyway. I want to go metal detecting. Let some other sap hump her sectional around the living room.

Last edited:

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
On the road in NM going to go rescue some kids from lousy relatives well at least for the summer.

Haven’t seen prices like that in a while. I know it’s bad I usually don’t pay attention I just get fuel.

015980EE-C121-4509-ABFF-4FB36901F8EB.jpeg

Reactions: Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
Just had a job cancel because my prep email said I don't move furniure. Lady was mad. She said she had a sectional and the last company moved it around. Fine with me, I didn't want to work tomorrow anyway. I want to go metal detecting. Let some other sap hump her sectional around the living room.

whats next no Red Stain removals?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Thankfully things are starting to pick up. I've booked 1000 sf strip and wax, 3 apartment common areas, 4 apartments and a nice tile and grout job. They all came in this week.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I once showed up to an event wearing Stressed Ants. What an awkward situation. I didn't realize my wife said to wear Dress Pants.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
BradFenstermaker
Well I have had a decent week. Worked everyday. Have 2 days left to schedule next week.
Hope this keeps up and gets back to normal.

We aren't bad here with the virus. Most are ready to get on with life I think.

Let get tit on!!

FredC

Village Idiot
Last edited:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Yes i am aware of it. Im pretty annoyed with the official. She is good at her trade.

Reactions: Nomad74

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'm still on the payroll, but my dept is still pretty much dead in the water .
I talked to the exec director yesterday and asked how long the company can carry us if we're not able to generate any revenue
(my estimates are it's costing the company $27-$30k a month just in salary and bennies for my dept)

Her words "the rest of us are still working and we can carry it a long time"

Then she went on to say in essence not for me personally to sweat it.
'cause I'll be on the payroll somewhere in the company regardless

That made me feel secure, but honestly a little guilty as everyone there has many years more with the company than me

..L.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Great job today...
The building was built in 1894 it was a gentlemans club called the owl.... The secound owner renamed it and in 1978 it was turned into a bunch of law offices...we spent 5 hours cleaning them all today....

20200502_095759.jpg

20200502_095709.jpg

20200502_094229.jpg

20200502_094209.jpg

20200502_094157.jpg

Way to many law papers and things laying around so I ws not going to take any pictures of the inside... But very detailed wood carving door ways.. Ceilings and fireplace mantles everywhere...

Back
Top Bottom