Damn, That Hurts!@!!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I was cleaning a furniture set today, nice, easy "Southwestern" style fabric....easy clean. Went to more the love seat out away from the wall and .....!Wham!! ....ran my finger right into an exposed staple! Bled like a stuck pig....(how ever they bleed)....but a PITA eitherway, cause I had to stop to bandage up. Man, did that hurt.

I noticed there was an extra red streak in the fabric after I finished......

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Damn, That Hurts!@!!

rwcarpet said:
I was cleaning a furniture set today, nice, easy "Southwestern" style fabric....easy clean. Went to more the love seat out away from the wall and .....!Wham!! ....ran my finger right into an exposed staple! Bled like a stuck pig....(how ever they bleed)....but a PITA eitherway, cause I had to stop to bandage up. Man, did that hurt.

Oh yea that stings!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Re: Re: Damn, That Hurts!@!!

Ken Snow said:
rwcarpet said:

Oh yea that stings!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Oh...and the acid rinse didn't feel too nice on that cut.

ascrubabove

I get cut or at least once a month eather cleaning or just moving furniture, the girls get cuts cleaning under stoves from the sharp metal edges.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Bob Savage said:
Carry a bottle of New Skin (liquid bandage).

Water and bandages don't mix!

I never thought of the "new skin" stuff. Good idea.

For us "older" cleaners......new skin, if applied to skin tags, will help remove them.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I like to wear surgical gloves while cleaning furniture, also a good way to contain blood if you need to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom