Damn you $99 Special

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
Check out this one from today.

6155EA3D-BA66-447C-B78A-95465037EBCC.jpeg A68C014D-03C6-4DE0-8973-CC51005A28DF.jpeg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
You actually have to do that for $99? There's no restorative cleaning fee?

Big papa

Name
dan ziegler
and your cleaning this stuff?...Yes...I know you can make it look better, and smell better...but you are exposing yourself to a lawsuit.
I question your sanity...LOL

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The Landlord wanted to salvage that? Get one more rental out of it... Are your guys allowed to walk on this kind of job?

This is the worst one I have done in a while. Old Guy that was barefoot all the time and probably used lotions on his feet. Hadn't been cleaned in 14 years. Saiger's Red.fbba0818.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The rathole in the first pic, I'd of done
I'd just let the owner know it's f'ed and not to expect miracles
Nuke it with max and half dilute Powerburst or Flex powder
turn up the heat, slow the wand stroke and made a dramatic difference

the moldy ones I wouldn't touch

..L.T.A.

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
The rathole in the first pic, I'd of done
I'd just let the owner know it's f'ed and not to expect miracles
Nuke it with max and half dilute Powerburst or Flex powder
turn up the heat, slow the wand stroke and made a dramatic difference

the moldy ones I wouldn't touch

..L.T.A.
The reason I had the crew walk on #1 is because of the uncontrolled environment due to the broken door/window. It had no power and I know we would have left more water than normal due to how dirty it was. Simply didn’t want #1 to look like #2 in a few days. We’ve been having afternoon monsoons everyday this week and it’s humid as hell to begin with. It really sucks too because I love seeing the after results of those filthy ones.

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
What I didn’t tell y’all about #2 was that we cleaned that home 9 days prior and there was no evidence of microbial growth. Customer called saying we caused it. When crew got there they sent me photos and described how thick it was growing. I found it hard to believe and told to crew to start looking for signs of water intrusion from other sources. He then looked up. Like I said, we’ve been having crazy intense storms daily.

C2D1262A-2E4F-4EFC-B704-E03B4BA65335.jpeg 7ED9D007-7794-4621-B6DB-0BCE9FD594DB.jpeg BEFC14FA-5D7C-4BD7-BA75-C17EE97BC5C9.jpeg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I was going to say you should raise your prices..............ought to at least get $99 :D
I just got home from cleaning. I’m beat. But it was a good day. My damn APO float stopped working again. I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom