DAmnit its cold

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I think this is the coldest its been...in a few years...

at least around here....

the boy was helping me with our weekly gig...and was complaining...

told him..."hell it aint barely 15".....looked at my phone 8 :eekk:

got another one tonight......ewwwwww i hate cleaning in the cold....

not to mention....in the next few...I gotta pull my stuff out of the truck and put in the trailer...

if the title issues are fixed :icon_rolleyes: Shoulda licensed it back in june when i bought it.....

went to go do it the same time as the new truck....."oh that name is wrong on the request for new title":hopeless:

with the holidays and everything...I hope it is fixed this next week....or it can be up to 90 days if the state has to track shit down:madder:

anyway time to go clean....brrrrr

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
temp was 7 at my house this morning as Shane rolled out of the drive
By the time he was done with the first empty, it was up around 18 I'd guess

..L.T.A.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Man, you guys are awesome! I feel it's cold here in the morning when it's been in the mid 30s or so lately. High temp during the day though has been high 50s to 68 or so.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Anything above 25 for a high is a heat wave. I just hate having 100 ft of hose on the ground when it is 10 or less. Sometimes the water in the vac hose can turn into snow. Especially with a furniture job.

Reactions: GCCLee

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
well damn.....forgot to move my supply hose from off the floor of the truck to a couple feet up.....

damn thing was froze:hopeless:

good thing it was a close bib, and i had my 25' hose roll in there....

zero is my cut off....

cleaned once below zero......

screw that i aint fast enough to keep it from freezing...

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I was visiting with a carpet cleaner in Alaska yesterday that I met at Strategies for Success about MF. I was telling her how cold it was down here in the mornings - 10’s - 20’s, she informed me it was 16 below and they were working…

Name
Steve Lawrence
On really cold mornings we preheat our pressure hose by running the hose reel hose to a fitting on the water supply tank. Gets it nice and hot from our Butlers and gives you plenty of time to lay out hoses with no chance of frozen hose.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Kansas weather, we get flip flopping days. Single digits to teens at night and they as high as the 40's in the day. In fact Monday is going to be 48 Yippee, heat wave!

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It’s probably something you are aware of but, Electric motors in floor machines will be damaged is run before they have a chance to warm up. I burned out two or three electric high speeds because of this. A large electric motor takes hours to warm up if it's below freezing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom