DAmnit

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
So I am designing My new biz card.....

and 1 of the new things i want to do, is put a few pics on the back...kinda like a mobile before/after thing....

anyway, i shrink the pic, then i up load it, and it looks like shit...

i can upload the original, and shrink it via the program...AND IT STILL LOOKS LIKE SHIT...

it was a couple of those pics from that 360i thread.....

damn thing when shrunk adds little circles in it...any ideas???

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
What program are you using?

You may need to use a Pro program that will resize the photo as you shrink it...yes, I said that right. lol

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
just paint.....and it looks fine resized in paint...when uploaded over, it goes weird

i can enlarge it and then it goes fine, but then its to big for my card :x :x :x :x

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I used to use picture it 7.0 for stuff like that then I changed computers and lost the program.

It was the best for stuff like that....as far as being really easy to use.

I never did like paint at all.

I use Roxio photo suite 10.....it's not that great either.

Maybe a pro printer could take the pics and do the layout for you?

Also what program are you using to design your card in? Personally when I design cards and have them ready to be printed i would only use adobe illustrator as well

PCCN

Great ideads posted. Might also try converting to PDF and resizing. Several programs available on line free to do this. (GIMP is one I have used for a few years.)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Thanks Mike I will...

Guys I am a Carpet cleaner that cleans carpets :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Imagine that.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not the computer guru, nor am i a marketing wizard.. so thanks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doug, I'm not real advanced in the photoshop type stuff either.

If anyone knows of a free and easy AND really good photoshop type program....I'm all eyes.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I use Ifranview. Mark Cermak turned me on to it and I love it. It will resize the picture without distorting the pixels. Lets say you uploaded a bunch of pictures from a child's birthday party. For organizational purposes you can do a bulk rename/resize at the same time, and it will automatically change the picture name. For instance EthanBirthday## ... which will out put EthanBirthday01, EthanBirthday02, ect ect.

http://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm

Floorguy,

Did you email me the pics? If your biz card is already planned out I could probably put it on illustrator for you.. then upload that to gotprint.

How many biz cards are you ordering? I'm a dealer for got print

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
no not yet...being going crazy, itll probably be tomorrow, as i am gone all day and night today

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom