Dave Gill, it's been eleven days.....

lance

davegill said:
i felt the same way but after a days worth of texting back and forth with him the other day
i see another side of the story..on this and what happened to him..i was super pissed and felt
screwed somehow with the treatment and that was/is not at all his intention.
i will post up a good bit of info in a few days when i have more time and can put my thoughts
together better..i was happy and surprised when he sent me a text and it went on and on explaining
lots of stuff and opening my eyes a little..

You promised to share. Let's hear it.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Lance might I suggest That you drop it and forget about it after the check clears.

Nothing more said will benefit you in any way and these guys wil continue to " eat you alive" if you don't stop.

Just my 2 cents , spend more time and energy looking for a rig and less time posting about last months drama,

Cameron1

dealtimeman said:
Lance might I suggest That you drop it and forget about it after the check clears.

Nothing more said will benefit you in any way and these guys wil continue to " eat you alive" if you don't stop.

Just my 2 cents , spend more time and energy looking for a rig and less time posting about last months drama,
That is the whole point Michael, the man got his money back( only because of the power of this board, and a few who went to work for him.) And yet, the slams keep on coming. i think now that there must be another side of the story, but the best thing for everyone is to let it lie. lance should be humble at this point and thanking Mikey and some other folks for his good fortune.

To start crying Bout lost time and the wife's misery is just plain childish if you ask
me.h

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mikey P said:
I never got thanked..

Not only did I warn him I ALSO GOT HIM HIS MONEY BACK.

Some people.

Do you have a places link where he can blab about what a great guy you are?

When you do good you might as well earn some ranking.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mikey P said:
It's no wonder everybody hates you dave

Share the love.

My dogs love me. Now I can't keep the little one off my shoulder, since it found out that if it gets on my shoulder while I'm on the computer it can look out the window and raise hell with the neighbors dog. ( It thinks it's a parrot)

Damn thing!!

(wife's dog)

Steve Manier

I too have noticed that Lance has thanked no one and hasn't addressed the fact he was warned...I hope they cancel the check! shiteatinggrin

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The parable of two sojourners
From meAt's fiery tAles and fAbles

two sojourners in the forest are traveling down the path.
They come upon a large tree that has blown down across the path .
With much consternation and some difficulty they leave the path to bust the brush and get around the tree.

They made it to the other side and are now back on the path

One sojourner is happy to be past the obstacle that impeded his progress and is looking forward to the rest of the journey
While the other sojourner allows the tree that's now BEHIND him to still cause duress

Lance, brother, trust me when I say this..

Put the the "tree" behind you and look forward to the rest of the journey

..L.T.A.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
meAt said:
The parable of two sojourners
From meAt's fiery tAles and fAbles

two sojourners in the forest are traveling down the path.
They come upon a large tree that has blown down across the path .
With much consternation and some difficulty they leave the path to bust the brush and get around the tree.

They made it to the other side and are now back on the path

One sojourner is happy to be past the obstacle that impeded his progress and is looking forward to the rest of the journey
While the other sojourner allows the tree that's now BEHIND him to still cause duress

Lance, brother, trust me when I say this..

Put the the "tree" behind you and look forward to the rest of the journey

..L.T.A.

truckmount girl and 100 others LIKE this.

Take care,
Lisa

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
This is why Larry, who is likely younger than I, will always be "Uncle Larry" to me.

A good story for me to tell my children, and to tell to myself.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
How about forgiveness....which is what Larry's story says to me. Good one by the way.

If you hold on to hate you are only effecting yourself.

I seriously doubt that Greenie or anyone else is really worried about this or you.

I've been screwed plenty of times....never by the same person or the same way (shut up Bawb).

Learn from it, be happy for that and move the hell on.

If it means that much to you...don't ever deal with him/them again...I'm sure they are thinking the same thing.

I've forgiven and forgotten everyone who has ever wronged me. Feels much better that way.

You've done your part by warning others. Your job is done here.

Mikey P

Administrator
Didn't those two sojourners see the sticky I put up here about the path saying that I would not let people who chose to deal with the downed tree come on here and complain about having to go around it?

In retrospect I should have deleted Lances 1st cry for help.

Not hard to imagine why Greenie was dodging calls :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
By the way Larry...did you come up with that or did you read it somewhere?

I just posted it on Facebook and gave you credit for it.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Brian R said:
By the way Larry...did you come up with that or did you read it somewhere?

I just posted it on Facebook and gave you credit for it.

That sounds alot like something from the "12 Step" (or is it 10 step?) program....I'll ask my Brother.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
lance when you actually own a real company that requires your attention you do a thing
called work..i have been doing just that. i will post my greenie info when i get a break
and not before that..when you smarten up a bit you will be busy enough that
you can do the same thing..stay tuned and i will have my greenei info up before long..
mike i love it when everyone hates me..they can all kiss my ass as i do my thang!!
dave

lance

Thanks dave I am sure a fantastic businessman like yourself is really busy. I just wanted you to keep your promise, that is why I quoted you.

I am looking forward to what you have to say. The facts that is, not your condesending, rude attitude. I hope your not such an ass to your customers and techs. At least I am smart enough to know that a prick with a business that makes lots of money and keeps him very busy is still a prick.......dave, just in case some of those big words confused you and your thoughts take longer than normal to process since you have your head SO far up your ass, you are the prick I am referring too.

I brought it up, in quotes, because I didn't know that "a few days" really meant two or three weeks. Don't get mad just because your own words make you look like an idiot that doesn't know how to use the english language.

And dave I would have a business, albeit (look it up if your not too busy texting your boyfriend) a small one with not as many jobs as you have, BUT doing them with a TM, if your buddy Jeff hadn't gone back on his word to deliver one to me. But hey, if you admire a person who is not reliable then good luck. I can always start a business....you're the one who will always be a prick.

To everyone else thanks for your concern. I've lived thru this everyday and you haven't. A tree stands still, humans don't. Don't read my threads if you don't like them. Dave promised to write about what happened between him and Jeff, and that is what i am interested in.

Mikey, you are the world's biggest jerk. I feel sorry for you. I wouldn't trade places with you for a million bucks. You're pathetic. That's the best word to describe you.

Name
Lee Stockwell
You've been posting on the boards for at least five years, have been to Connections, and blame your lack of a business on this?

Maybe you should forgo such a sharp name.

lance

Lee it was better before you edited it.

I didn't ask for your opinion and I will be able to live without your opinion. This thread was directed to Dave, not you or "to whom it may concern", or to anybody else.....just Dave Gill.

If your need to criticize me is so strong then start your own thread about that. Or start one about the 405's you use, and I'll ask some questions about them, and then you can write an essay about how stupid I am (I've never used one of those machines so I don't know alot about them but they seem to be a popular TM on the used market.)

Please take a chill pill. The earth is not going to implode just because I asked a very simple question.

Now tomorrow, it being the 21st, could be another story.

This one's for you..... :p :p :p Have a great weekend.

PS: I'm looking for a used machine....but don't tell anyone, I want to
to keep it a secret. sssssshhhhhhh. This is classified Top Secret.

F

FB7777

I know its been slow around here concerning drama , but you've got to be joking Lance

you can't be this angry at some of the guys that actually assisted you in getting a refund... are you?

If you ever do start a company, you are going to discover that there will be challenges much more difficult to resolve than this.

WHat transpired over the course of 6 months to you was resolved by outside parties in days

lance

Hi Fred. Which guys are you talking about? No one has PM'ed me at all about what they specifically did to help me. Ray helped, that is for sure. He called me a left a message wanting to fix things the day after I posted. He did what he promised to do....find out what i wanted and make it happen. All I had to do was choose to keep the machine or get my money back.

I chose to get the deposit back.......mostly because of what people here had written in my thread. So the ones that told me to ask for my money back did help me make that decision.

This whole episode could have been avoided if I had talked to Ray three months ago??? Yes but I didn't know that then. And I didn't get anyone else involved because I tried to be patient and deal only with Jeff. But he didn't want to deal with me so I posted the thread out of pure frustration hoping that somebody here would talk to him and then tell me what was going on. I was really looking forward to haveing that Ford engine/59 blower on my trailer. But it didn't turn out that way and if you want to blame me then go ahead.

I far as I know right now, Ray was the one person who called me, listened to me, helped me with some ideas, and then got back my deposit. It's just that simple. Why do people want a more complicated version when the truth is just that simple?

Maybe Mikey wants everyone to believe that he has the power to grant wishes and make people do what he tells them to do. If he does, so be it. But I really doubt that he told Ray to make sure I got my money back or else. And I doubt that if he would have told Jeff the same thing that Jeff would have jumped right up and gave me my money back. I think Mikey is delusional but that is for another time.

Ray is one of the nicest, up-front, honest business owners that I have ever talked to. And I have never met him in person nor have I ever bought anything from him. But, as far as I know, he took care of the situation and solved it very easily. I will always be grateful for his help.

By the way, I didn't show him a receipt of my deposit and he never asked for one. I said it was $3000.00 and at no time did he ever doubt me. And the check that came was for $3000.00. So as far as I can tell, Ray believed me when I told him what had happened. I didn't need to convince him of anything. He believed me....if no one else does then that's their problem.

Does this make sense? I'm really burned out explaining this again and again. But I will try to make it as clear as I can so that there are no mis understandings or confusion. There's been a lot of talk about "I got so much help from so and so" but I know how things happened because i was a party to it......I am not on the sidelines looking in and trying to figure out what happened. Please tell everyone that it happened to me, not my twin brother or my friend or someone I know. For six months all this stuff happened between me and Jeff.

If anyone did something directly to help me then let me know and I will say thank you to them. But (and mikey won't like this) I will not fabricate a story to make someone look good and give them a thank you when they did nothing to deserve it. Jeff's name is on the check but he didn't do anything to help me.....Just because it's his check doesn't mean he paid back the deposit. I talked to Ray, he promised my a check, and a check was delivered to me. It's that simple. Ray did all the work, not Jeff....and not anyone else as far as I know.

And that's the truth.

F

FB7777

alright Lance , I just thought you may have brought it to this board to get some ideas as to how better to get in contact with Jeff as your previous efforts had been unsuccessful.

I assume 'Ray' is Jeff's boss at CMS and again I think its great that he was able to send you your money. How did you come about the idea of contacting Ray or did he contact you upon his discovery of what happened.

I thought someone from here either contacted Jeff or someone at CMS to help resolve this.

WHether anyone from here 'directly' or simply attempted to gain info on your behalf , shows that this board was a logical and possibly effective means to achieving the only positive end result from this unfortunate set of circumstances.

Personally, I'd be appreciative of any attempt by someone even if their efforts were unfruitful ... too many people in this world have an " its not my problem" attitude and don't even make the time to help.

lance

WHat transpired over the course of 6 months to you was resolved by outside parties in days

I waited as patiently as I could for a machine that I wanted and looked forward to getting. What is so wrong about that?

Am I mad about not getting that TM? Yes.

Am I mad that now I have to start over and look for another one? Yes.

Am I mad that instead of starting in Feb. or March I now might not start until June or July? Yes.

Do I have a right to be mad? Yes I think I do. See, it's very simple. But it wasn't very simple while the six months were going on. And I didn't know that Ray would be able to fix everything so quickly either. I did the best I could and I did what I thought was best.

Everyone is free to disagree with me. That's ok. But I hope they don't blame me because of something that someone else did. If Jeff would have been a responsible and upfront person, there would have never been a need for an outside party.

And Fred, if you want to be my agent when I do buy a TM, I would be happy to hear your advice and opinions. Heck, I'll even pay you for your time and effort. But be sure of this: you need to be able to pick up a phone and tell me what is going on. shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Have a great weekend.

lance

Ray is the owner of CMS. As far as I know, Jeff is a consultant to CMS and not an employee. Ray called me after he saw the thread I posted the first time.

And you are right Fred, anyone who tried to help make a positive contribution. I do thank anyone who tried to help. I would like to know those that put in an effort. I hope they don't think that I am an ungrateful person. I just know what i know......one of Jeff's friends told me his advice was to stop trying to call Jeff at CMS and that I shouldn't have got Les involved. I didn't agree with him and told him that he didn't have a right to advise me and that I didn't like him talking to me instead of jeff. Les did talk to Jeff and i thanked him before he did that and I think after also. And I thanked Ray more than once during our talk and he knows that I am very happy that he stepped in for me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Your a psycho lance
Your situation didn't magically resolve itself
The power of the good people on this board did
Now say thank you and move on
If you have the sheckles start advertising tomorrow and get a van and mount next week
It is that easy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom