Name
Greg Crowley
I saw lance posted and figured it was a thank you but NAHHH

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
lance said:
Lee it was better before you edited it.

I didn't ask for your opinion and I will be able to live without your opinion. This thread was directed to Dave, not you or "to whom it may concern", or to anybody else.....just Dave Gill.

Please feel free to use the convenient "PM" function provided by these forums. If you don't want anyone else chiming in on your business, don't make it everyone's.

If your need to criticize me is so strong then start your own thread about that. Or start one about the 405's you use, and I'll ask some questions about them, and then you can write an essay about how stupid I am (I've never used one of those machines so I don't know alot about them but they seem to be a popular TM on the used market.)

Knowledge is power. This forum isn't a circle jerk of assholes who claim profoundedness in thy holy grail of thy wand and steam. If anyone is offering advice, often by experience, you might want to consider taking it and thanking someone for it? Everyone learns something sooner or later. Some are willing to help out thier fellow carpet cleaner so they too can work better, make more money, or understand the trade better.

Please take a chill pill. The earth is not going to implode just because I asked a very simple question.

Again, personal messages suffice here. Aside of that I smell a drama queen.

PS: I'm looking for a used machine....but don't tell anyone, I want to
to keep it a secret. sssssshhhhhhh. This is classified Top Secret.

I don't know what to make of that. All I do know is that you came here and whined about being stupid with your trust and money. You've thanked no one, never followed through with anything, and now you're taking a stick to stir the shit stew you've got brewing. Bottom line here is you got your money back from people here, you should be grateful...not a douchebag.

I've never really commented on anyone here ever. But the saga of this bullshit is beyond me. I appreciate this place, the people, the advice, the help, and the support from everyone... which is why were here.

Good luck with whatever it is you're gonna do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom