Death To The Carpet Cleaner

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Looks swell to me, nice paint job as well. but my favorite itme is the shark bag .lol... But wall to wall around here as diminished as well .

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
On vinyl and tile that doesn't have any grout issues I'm charging my carpet rates.

If you want to see your customers again, quit charging them a dollar, a dollar fifty and quit bullshitting them with grout sealer.

Sweep
Mop
Dwell/ scrub*
Rinse
Dry.

#ezypzy
I brought my price down to .48- .55, it seems to be winning them over.

• Love
Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
A repeat customer just replaced 600 sq ft with lvt. Then did other improvements to the room. Before anyone even occupied, he had me HWE the sheetrock dust. What he could not do, took me about 20 minutes. I can't wait to clean more and more of this lvt. Also been noticing with all the lvt down, more upholstery is being cleaned. Upholstery gets those fine particulates out of the air now, instead of the maintained carpet. And the accoustics suck with lvt. Sound is horrible in these homes, imo.
For a rental house, the only thing I can give lvt the advantage is a single nasty spill that the renter can clean. Avoids the chance of not getting a big spot taken care of before next rental comes in. But overall, the cons are far more than the pros. I am loving the way this transition is working and not worried about the carpets disappearing. Been called more than a few times with customers saying they have it cleaned (by housecleaners) but there feet and socks turn black after walking around the house for a while. Long live the carpet (and the TM carpet cleaner)

Mikey P

Administrator
A repeat customer just replaced 600 sq ft with lvt. Then did other improvements to the room. Before anyone even occupied, he had me HWE the sheetrock dust. What he could not do, took me about 20 minutes. I can't wait to clean more and more of this lvt. Also been noticing with all the lvt down, more upholstery is being cleaned. Upholstery gets those fine particulates out of the air now, instead of the maintained carpet. And the accoustics suck with lvt. Sound is horrible in these homes, imo.
For a rental house, the only thing I can give lvt the advantage is a single nasty spill that the renter can clean. Avoids the chance of not getting a big spot taken care of before next rental comes in. But overall, the cons are far more than the pros. I am loving the way this transition is working and not worried about the carpets disappearing. Been called more than a few times with customers saying they have it cleaned (by housecleaners) but there feet and socks turn black after walking around the house for a while. Long live the carpet (and the TM carpet cleaner)
Don't be running that quad jet and stupid lip glide over that stuff...lol

Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

Translate:

"A lip glide is liable to catch debris and scratch the floor. I'd hate to see you end up with a damage claim. A brush glide would prevent all of that."

Honey and vinegar Michael....honey and vinegar

Even mob bosses say:

"Nice family you have there. Hate to see if something happened to them..."

Mikey P

Administrator
Translate:

"A lip glide is liable to catch debris and scratch the floor. I'd hate to see you end up with a damage claim. A brush glide would prevent all of that."

Honey and vinegar Michael....honey and vinegar

Even mob bosses say:

"Nice family you have there. Hate to see if something happened to them..."

Jesus never pussyfooted​

Elisabeth Elliot

Reactions: SamIam

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
This Hydroforce Gekko with the brush is the moneymaker for lvt for me

035EEDE3-388A-4140-93A6-AA2CCFF0A322.jpeg

Name
jack zerkie
Got 3000sqft of army/navy recruitment flooring to encap today. That makes me feel better.
When do you do the cleaning while they are open or after hours ? I had one here and I had to clean while open or about 1 hour before closing had about 25 military walking around on it during the cleaning I quit after a year do not being to clean without all the activity. jz

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
When do you do the cleaning while they are open or after hours ? I had one here and I had to clean while open or about 1 hour before closing had about 25 military walking around on it during the cleaning I quit after a year do not being to clean without all the activity. jz
I just finished the job. I did it during biz hours. The military guys are great. They move everything for me.

Name
jack zerkie
I just finished the job. I did it during biz hours. The military guys are great. They move everything for me.
Ok thank you but how do you keep from the dirty boots & shoes from tracking the clean carpets. I tried with booties for all but they were not intrested. I did encap with the vibe they would right over the carpet as I was cleaning. The carpet had shoe prints as I was cleaning.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ok thank you but how do you keep from the dirty boots & shoes from tracking the clean carpets. I tried with booties for all but they were not intrested. I did encap with the vibe they would right over the carpet as I was cleaning. The carpet had shoe prints as I was cleaning.
Not really sure how you mean. The place i cleaned is a 3k sqft office in the middle of a strip mall. Not too much dirty foot traffic.

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Not really sure how you mean. The place i cleaned is a 3k sqft office in the middle of a strip mall. Not too much dirty foot traffic.
Sounds like they so busy Mr Zerkie isn't happy they're walking on his work like that.

I wouldn't be either.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Not your problem. If they don't care, move on. That's what I do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom