Denver carpet cleaners gets 7 million dollars while hardly breaking a sweat.

FredC

Village Idiot
After Wayne Watson developed respiratory problems in 2007, he sued the manufacturer and the store that sold it. "I probably look like a fairly healthy guy but I only have, on a good day, about 53% lung capacity," Watson told ABC News.

Wayne Watson's attorney, Ken McClain, told the Associated Press that a federal jury granted the award Wednesday against Gilster-Mary Lee Corp., The Kroger Co. and Dillon Companies Inc. after he developed his respiratory ailments. A claim against flavor developer FONA International Inc. was settled separately, the news service reported.
Watson's attorneys argued the companies should have warned customers inhaling the buttery aroma could put them at risk of lung damage.
Defense attorneys countered Watson's health problems were the result of a career spent working around carpet-cleaning chemicals. Several said they are either planning an appeal, or considering their legal options.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-popcorn-lung-20120920,0,5986889.story

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Eating popcorn? I really didn't want to read the whole report so please elaborate what you posted on that link Fred.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The powdery inhalent cheese gave him the collapsed lung brings a hole new level of cheese in my lung. Also huffing aerosol scotchgard can kill you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom