Designers Showcase Ad

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
I'm not getting the ad in that environment Richard.

Given the type of people coming through, what primary service would you be expecting them to buy?

If moUld remediation during their renovations, then I see it working, but if it's carpet and furniture cleaning, then the ad doesn't gel for me. I'd recommend a variation of your church ad.

I had a stand in a design facility for a while, I can't find any photos of the actual stand, but here's the photo I did up as the huge backdrop behind it. I was targeting rugs, leather, carpet and upholstery and got that all in with my van in the background.

VanHouse.jpg

This ad looks a bit busy, maybe the truck and staff image could be scaled back a touch smaller. Also, thinking of designers, think meticulous, I'd sharpen the image up somewhat, like the white in the spokes of the dehu, bring the blue through.

John

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I understand where you're coming from John and its purposeful. We are primary a restoration that also cleans carpet. 80% of what we do is a restoration service. There are just few venues for Fire & Water damage restoration so we have to do what we can to be visible where we can and pound the message we are the ones to call should the need arise.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes. We could focus our energy on carpet cleaning but prefer to go. after the larger ticket with hopes we are able to still pull our other services with brand recognition.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom