Did Cobb's ever sell? Watch your shipping boys...

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Sadly, velvet and the crap formerly known as Haitian Cotton keep re-emerging like a villain in a slasher movie that everyone thought was dead.... :eekk:
Seriously? I'm moving to an upscale area come hang at the beach for a week with me.....

I get trained you get fed ..

Win win

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I ordered two gallons of ultra seal last week. I was told shipping would be around 15 dollars, but no more than 20 dollars. The next day my CC was charged, and I quickly figured out they charged me 69 dollars for shipping. I immediately called back and explained the issue. The sales guy Larry remembered what he told me and finally agreed to issue me a credit even though he tried to convince me to wait until I placed my next order. Shortly after, I received a phone call by the name of Steve who told me shipping should have been $17.41 and that Larry would call me back. No phone call came, so I called back. Larry who answered, who then claimed he was Steve, got all pissy and said a credit would be issued. It's been a week so I disputed the charge with my CC card.

This probably reads like a KAREN but the bottom line, watch your charges.
So you called in your order?

Or you ordered online?

The online always adds $69.

Larry use to say call in your order to get the best rate.

But I believe he did sell.

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom