Did the 360i vs rotary and wand showdown happen?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jim, I could not have pulled all that up with padcapping. No way, because I only pull up the soluble with that process. I depend soley on vacuuming to get the insolubles. So if it didn't come up with a pre vac....or a post vac...then yes, the HWE would be the way to go.

I think at the end of the day...if I took all day prevacing, cleaning, post vacing and repeat that a few hundred times...I could probably do what you did...maybe.

But then, that would be just a low budget way of HWE if you think about it. lol

The OPs will dig up a lot of junk...and then you post vac etc...sooner or later that carpet will be clean. lol

But I couldn't charge enough for my time...Like said, HWE makes things faster and easier on the bad ones.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
fair enough.......I am not saying that what you do is wrong....every method has it place.....

HWE has evolved from what it use to be....in the short almost 9 years that I have been involved with it I have seen quite a few changes..some positive..and some more negative...but the chem dry scare of over wetting carpet...mold and everything else they can think of is no longer a threat....

339872337v4_480x480_Front-1.jpg

DryMaster

Question: What was the flow rate of the RX-20 at the shootout? The flow rate of a stock 360i is only 4.5 (3 - 1.5 jets) It is not a fair test unless both the Rx and the i have the same flow. My i has a 9 flow. It will out clean a stock i by a wide margin. Not sure how it would fare against an Rx with 10 flow.
Did anyone look to see what size jets happened to be on the Rx?

Jonathan

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
All stock, do you think that everyone who buys these products pimps them out?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jim Martin said:
fair enough.......I am not saying that what you do is wrong....every method has it place.....

HWE has evolved from what it use to be....in the short almost 9 years that I have been involved with it I have seen quite a few changes..some positive..and some more negative...but the chem dry scare of over wetting carpet...mold and everything else they can think of is no longer a threat....

339872337v4_480x480_Front-1.jpg

Cool. Just for the record I never speak of over wetting and all that jazz when I speak with customers. I do tell them that no process is idiot proof and if someone doesn't know what they're doing they can really make a mess of things with any process.
I kid around here on the board but I know the deal.

DryMaster

I just looked at the Rx parts list. It does not say what the flow is on the HE cone jets. Does anyone here know what the flow?

J.

DryMaster

Yep! For a fair test you would need to use the same TM, same chems, same tech, same carpet AND the same flow. At this point I still don't know if the flow rate of the machines was the same. Shirley someone here knows what flow the Hydramaster cone jets are.

Jonathan

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
all the same as mentioned and the tech was a handsome mofo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom