Did today's stock market "adjustment" effect you?

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
I'm sure my retirement funds have shrunk a little but still alot of years left to come back.
Doubt any of my customers are even aware.

Reactions: TomKing and Mikey P

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
None, we are busier then $hit.
Actually have to add sunday for a couple weeks to clear everything out and catch up.

4 commercial estimates next week too, so the pipeline is full also.
Kinda weird .

hogjowl

Idiot™
It's August and I've been expecting a slow down that has not come ... yet. I've had two local cleaners call me asking if I'm as slow as they are and I've avoided the question by simply saying August is always slow.

Most of you people would have broken their hearts and made them feel inadequate.

BASTARDS!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
It's August and I've been expecting a slow down that has not come ... yet. I've had two local cleaners call me asking if I'm as slow as they are and I've avoided the question by simply saying August is always slow.

Most of you people would have broken their hearts and made them feel inadequate.

BASTARDS!

We usually slow down around labor day for 2 weeks and i take an extended vacation but not this year.

I know some of it has to be a commercial competitor who has serious problems. Several old clients have called recently and one even said they would cancel their scheduled appt if we can do it. Something is definitely up.

Revamped the website recently too, never realized how much the old one sucked ....
I'm always the last to know!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
A Mexican that doesn't drink. Imagine that.
LOL I have and I can but I'm already acting like a fool. Alcohol just intensifies that. :redface:

I also spent a lot of time (and money) in clubs when I was young. People (I) don't think clearly when under the influence. Its a harsh reality when you think you're Superman but you're really not. Too many people with guns. :eekk:

Fighting used to be fighting. Now even if you win you're risking your life. I stay out of clubs and away from confrontation. :winky:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ray Burnfield

hogjowl

Idiot™
LOL I have and I can but I'm already acting like a fool. Alcohol just intensifies that. :redface:

I also spent a lot of time (and money) in clubs when I was young. People (I) don't think clearly when under the influence. Its a harsh reality when you think you're Superman but you're really not. Too many people with guns. :eekk:

Fighting used to be fighting. Now even if you win you're risking your life. I stay out of clubs and away from confrontation. :winky:

Brady (my son) has had two of his high school classmates shot and killed since graduating. Both of them were in places doing things we did, but today is different.

Of course, you Mexicans were always a threat to pull out a knife. Crazy little fookers.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Brady (my son) has had two of his high school classmates shot and killed since graduating. Both of them were in places doing things we did, but today is different.
Hell you can even give a guy the finger anymore without fear of retribution. Its just sad. :winky:

Of course, you Mexicans were always a threat to pull out a knife. Crazy little fookers.
I always have one on me all the time. http://www.harborfreight.com/key-shaped-folding-knife-66837.html

hogjowl

Idiot™
image.jpg image.jpg

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Slammed for the entire month of September...partly because of a 60000+ sqft commercial (mandatory hwe!) job that will take 4 days for two of us.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom