Did You Know . . .

Name
Hank Unck
Sapphire Scientific’s innovative heat exchanger redefines the heat capture process for truckmounts.

The patent-pending heat diverter system not only captures and retains heat efficiently, but also makes Sapphire’s truckmounts the first truly “dump-less” system. That means that a Sapphire truckmount does not dump to the waste tank, no matter how long the unit has been running. In addition, precision thermostatic controls provide constant, steady heat.

The innovative heat exchange design makes Sapphire truckmounts significantly more compact and efficient, while providing more heat control, and reducing temperatures within the van. That’s a real benefit during the summer months.:clap:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hank is that also true of water extraction, can you extract water without overheating? Are you able to extract for hours with no water coming into the unit?

Thanks

Richard

Name
Hank Unck
Hank is that also true of water extraction, can you extract water without overheating? Are you able to extract for hours with no water coming into the unit?

Thanks

Richard

Good question. I was positive that the answer is "yes", based on my knowledge, but you know what would've happened to me on MB if I'd been wrong. :winky: So I checked with our tech expert and , yes you can - with the inlet water completely disconnected or shut off.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
better say dumpless HX units.....

cuz no fuel fired units dump anywhere but on the carpet with their fire breathing heat

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
first time I have ever seen a HX unit maintain this type of temp while cleaning tile......I cant get my Thermalwave to hold 140 at 900 psi....

IMG_0436.jpg

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Did YOU know my Judson Reactor is a heat exchange unit, Built in 2006. And does not dump in the waste tank...ever.............so that might make Judson the first truly "dump-less" system

Reactions: floorguy and Hoody

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom