Dirty deeds of floor cleaning

Name
eric schulz
^ Caesar?
is the up arrow indicating my post? if you are asking if the ppl im referencing go by caesar, no, but if my post sounds familiar enough to invoke a specific for person you maybe wirked for with similar experience, that kinda validates my theory there is a common late stage business doctrine that kills any love an employee might have for the work. also, i could be completely out of pocket and confused from a misinterpreted punctuation. anyway, heres a dissertation you can read! lol

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
eric schulz
you certainly knocked it out man! lookin good in the after pic!
QUOTE="Bryce C, post: 4863938, member: 59322"]
This place was disgusting. Didn't realize just how filthy it was until we got into it. A mentor of mine strongly encouraged me to stay away from dirty restaurants. Now I know why. We got stuck at this place way longer than expected. And didn't charge nearly enough for it. Such is life as a newb. But it's super local and we are friends with the owners so I figured we'd go for it. Good learning experience.

They have LVT floors which seems like a dumb choice for a greasy diner. I recommended afterwards that if he ever gets the floor replaced to go with synthetic carpet or tile and grout as they can be cleaned and maintained much more easily. We used Biobreak at 9.5 to 10pH, blue brushes on our crb, and 400 psi with Mike's hard surface wand. First pass looked unacceptably streaky with grease so we gave each section a final spray, scrub, and wet mop to level it out.

Spent 30 minutes cleaning the filth off of our hoses, cords, and everything after midnight to go back into residential the next morning.View attachment 127381View attachment 127382View attachment 127383
[/QUOTE]

Name
Jeff T
is the up arrow indicating my post? if you are asking if the ppl im referencing go by caesar, no, but if my post sounds familiar enough to invoke a specific for person you maybe wirked for with similar experience, that kinda validates my theory there is a common late stage business doctrine that kills any love an employee might have for the work. also, i could be completely out of pocket and confused from a misinterpreted punctuation. anyway, heres a dissertation you can read! lol
Oh look, you met the Captain…

Enjoy!

Name
eric schulz
bloodclot! carpetboy mandem chat bout dreadlocks but mi bet he still come clean mi yard an order him a plate of mi jerk for di ride home. a dreadlock still absorbent, seen? (yes, im aware its very lame for white guys to appropriate accents etc in todays ubersensitive landscape... but chet hanks gave me the ok- its a white boy summer!) the heat im experiencing here definitely DOES NOT feel like white summer. chet made a gross meteorological miscalculation. lol

EVERY commercial job I do, inevitably, they use a SHYTE string mop to ‘clean’ the floors.

It’s always the same ‘Rasta’ mop, plunked into the bucket after they clean.

They never clean or replace the head.

Do me a favour, and check out the janitors closet….

First thing you need to do, is smell the air..

If it smells like an old dish rag, THEY ARE NOT maintaining it as they should. All they are doing, is spreading last night’s funk around….

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom