Disco tm for sale on ebay

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I guess times are hard over at *** the disco mount is for sale for 58,000 lol I wonder if rob will include his patented naptha bar holder with the wand lol must be nice to have a van that never gets used for work http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINT-Carpet...629?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d64d8b95

I think its more sad than funny. This may be a trickle down effect of the brain tumor and coming treatment?

If he needs to sell out because of that, then I feel sorry for the guy and his family. That type of illness and treatment can be tough on anyone and their family.

Last edited:
Reactions: FB7777 and Able 1

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think its more sad than funny. This may be a trickle down effect of the brain tumor and coming treatment?

If he needs to sell out because of that, then I feel sorry for the guy and his family. That type ofa illness and treatment can be tough on anyone and their family.
If thats the case I agree thats depressing. I hope that's not it. :(

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Wow , now I feel like a giant a -hole. That is too bad if thats the case and apologize for any sarcastic context implied in my thread. My prayers go out to his family

Reactions: FB7777

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
He posted this on his board way before the announcement of his medical problem...he said it was because he wanted to build a bigger badder set up.....

you can buy a new truck and machine with 0 hours and no miles on the truck for less or just a bit more....

mcatt

Name
Mike
Does look cool actually. I hope he is ok though and doesn't have to sell off thing because of his illness.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I wonder how many cleaning jobs rob actually went out on. I have a heavy afternoon of cleaning and my truck is trashed . that thing looks like it never saw an afternoon where anything got done

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom