Discuss the Mike and Shawn ONLY thread HERE

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
please stay off that thread.
any posts on that thread other than Mike and Shawn's will be be deleted.

used this thread to make comments

Thanks

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
KevinL said:
I hate to steal a line but....idgas.

I don't much either, Kev
But if Shawn wants to get butt raped alone, we'll let him.

The boy is delusional and really, REALLY dumb.... :roll:

..L.T.A.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
mikey, make sure to mention how shawn was going to hose you on a new heat exchanger, even though you helped sell like 10 machines. you should also finally admit aerotech is the is and always has been the "big truck" go to people. :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes.

I was thrilled with the V, despite it's flaws and it certainly did charge me up.

It was and still is one serious kick ass cleaning machine.

Not sure how you would duplicate a Vortex's performance with using a diesel driven 6008 or bigger.

lance

I always pay attention to people who like to tell you how great they are and what they have done, and so on and so on, etc. There is a difference between marketing the truth and marketing your perception of the truth.

One of the biggest factors for Vortex was the internet and CC'ing boards. It has also turned into one of its biggest obstacles......the good and the bad gets around much quicker than before. The V is not a bad machine, but it's not perfect either. There are different reincarnations thru out the years.......similar and different at the same time. Many changes, maybe too many.

It would have been better to max out the V platform before going on to the next bigger and better generation. The 59 blower, using big hose and proper plumbing is certainly able to dual wand with.....especially with a big diesel engine pushing it hard. The weakest link for the Vortex is that it is very dependent on the truck that it is in. If that model changes, then the Vortex company has to deal with it from then on.

The machine makes a BIG impression. But what sticks in my mind was when Mikey was "modifying and upgrading" his truck with Greenie's help. The ball valve on one of the waste tank connections was 2 inches, but the inside diameter was only 1.5 inches or so. All that vac power being held back by that one and a half inch opening. Once you question why that was in the design, you start to question the reality of "the most powerful truckmount" sermon.

lance

[Not sure how you would duplicate a Vortex's performance with using a diesel driven 6008 or bigger]

A Genesis D-XT without a blower HX and using a post heater....mounted in a Sprinter van. That is a pretty good way to go if you need to dual wand. If need be, it could also be mounted in a well made dual axal trailer.....not the first choice of many but still doable. Machine and first class trailer for $35,000 to $40,000.

And it would last for a long time. And probably a heck of a lot quieter. Strong and silent type......chicks dig that.

Mikey P

Administrator
You know what?

I just can't do this to Shawn.
Whats done is done and there is no point (or desire) in me kicking him while he is down.

I believe he did not think his idea of a public one on one trough to it's logical conclusion.

It is my opinion that the Vortex project is done. Sapphire has no interest in continuing a diesel powered PTO. With 2010+ U.S. emissions standards it will be near impossible to make the Xentherm system viable. In today's economy $100K carpet cleaning trucks can and will not sell enough to justify it's costly engineering and production. Just ask Aero Tech.

Who knows what five years in the future holds but I certainly can not blame Sapphire for looking at other options to provide the Dual Wand market with their needs.

I wish Mr York all the luck in the world and trust that he will find a place to use that marketing talent of his.

Cameron1

Was it Rampage who was saying the same thing about York's shady ways way back when.

If I remember correctly....he was railroaded out of town for that.

The Preacher

a NaVA search will cause MP some indigestion!!!

talking crap about AT's and all it's owners (other than Shoney) all the while knowing deep down that Yorkie was a world class BS artist.

Next we'll find out that the Allens arn't really the devil!!! :shock:

Mikey P

Administrator
%281657%29%20Theodor%20Thulden-Time%20reveals%20the%20truth%20%28Hermitage%20Mus.JPG

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: Why can't I

Shawn, I've given my reason of why I can't support Vortex anymore.

Anything else added to this conversation would only be about YOU.

If I hated you it would be fun.

But I don't, so please just go away and let Bill and I take care of the Vortex owners here on MB.

Concerning the One On One thread, I laid out many valid points and nothing really was addressed.

Being good at building a corporate identity is not a crime. Show me the dishonesty and show me the life-time warranty Mike. I am still clueless as to what I have done to you to deserve this buddy. Maybe we're about to find out.

How many Wall Street crooks are in jail right now for made up "corporate identities" Shawn?

If and when you get back up into production, get a stockpile of parts for all the pre Blueline versions and can provide phone support then by all means please come back and let us all know.

Good luck, "Buddy"....

steve g

Name
steve garrett

mikey, dude he is agging you on, he wants it. its like being challenged to a dual and backing down. Yorkie wants this fight, I have been waiting for years for this to play out, ( I am laughing so hard I can hardly type) this board has been short on drama lately, WE NEED SOME DRAMA, yorkie is begging for it, I am begging for it, LET IT RIP. yorkie would have a fair chance to respond, let the court of public opinion decide the winner. let rip

on edit,

this board was founded so that free speech could be had, suppliers and manufactures would not be protected, mikey you are going against the reason the board was founded.

Mikey P

Administrator

Steve, I'll leave it up to Shawn at this point.

Personally, I think his time would be far better spent looking for a job.

Ryan

At least mikey is nice enough to let shawn keep his big azz shill of a sig. I would have edited it.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman

Come on, I got popcorn and all night to listen. Mike, you don't have any good points so far.

Mikey P

Administrator

No good points?

Tell me Lyman, would you buy a $100 truckmount from a company that was run out of a home by a guy in his underware?

steve g

Name
steve garrett

Lyman said:
Come on, I got popcorn and all night to listen. Mike, you don't have any good points so far.

I think the points were good. this is only getting started mikey hasn't even gotten to helping shawn pimp his units and then getting shunned when he needed some parts.

joe harper

Name
joe harper

Mikey P said:
No good points?

Tell me Lyman, would you buy a $100 truckmount from a company that was run out of a home by a guy in his underware?

For the SAME reason we pay $5.00 a month..... :roll:

To a gUy that eats GRASS & cannot afford UnderWeAr........ :p

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

HARPER said:
Mikey P said:
No good points?

For the SAME reason we pay $5.00 a month..... :roll:

To a gUy that eats GRASS & cannot afford UnderWeAr........ :p
I'm typin' C O M M A N D O as we speak......!

Name
George Valliant
I've been driving my Econoline for the past week while waiting for a replacement pto for the V to arrive.

Ticket sales went down the day I jumped back into the Ford.

The big truck will be back up Monday. I'm certain sales will be up too!

Something about driving a Vortex keeps me from being a hack.

Imagine what a big shot I'd be if I buy a brand new one!

"Dream on... Dream until your dream comes true"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom