Divorce update

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Well it sure took a long time but it's done as of this morning. I will say for you guy's
that start your business while married good luck. I got to keep my business but
gave up everything else.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Back in '76 I lost my home & business.

Purely material possessions.

I kept my sanity. (see disclaimer below)

Then in '83 I went down the aisle again.

Best flamin' day of my life & still with the same beautiful Lady.

All the best mate.

Shorty down under.

PS::: Whilst everything I see and say may appear normal to me, I cannot guarantee other people will share the same opinion.

After all, I do post here. shiteatinggrin

The place for misfits shiteatinggrin

GCP

everything you think you attract not saying you attracted your divorce, but tht could have been on your mind more than saving it... positivity starting mentally with you will bring serenity. no other substance on earth can give YOU tht but YOU. love and all other possessions, will be achieved through you and your thoughts.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Best wishes getting back on your feet Warren. Keep working hard and good things will come.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have never been through a divorce ... just lucky ... but if I can ever get rid of my last two kids I will feel a huge financial weight lift off of my ever aging shoulders. I suspect you may be feeling a bit of relief at this moment.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Again....Why is divorce so exspensive??

Because it's worth it. !gotcha!

Congrats on getting on with your life. Sounds like you've earned it.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Marty said:
I have never been through a divorce ... just lucky ... but if I can ever get rid of my last two kids I will feel a huge financial weight lift off of my ever aging shoulders. I suspect you may be feeling a bit of relief at this moment.

Great words Marty, but a gentle warning re; the kids.

THEY COME BACK..................... :shock: shiteatinggrin

rhyde

Name
rhyde
when I moved out of my parents house they sold it and downsized to a two bedroom homes the 2nd bedroom was their office they made sure there was no going back!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I know Shorty ... I see the boomerang thing happening to all my friends. It will be my son who comes back, but he better not let me see him coming first!

Ryde - I always planned to do what your parents did ... move into a small garden home ... I even joked that I wanted a concrete yard that I could paint green ... no lawn care hassles ... however, with the housing market being what it is, I will never get out of my current home what I need to be able to build a garden home. I suspect I will be stuck in my 2800 s.f. power burner home until the day I die.

I guess I will spend the money to make it wheel chair accessible, and get that "I've fallen and I can't get up" emergency call thingy wired into it and ... die there one day.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
They are changing the alimony laws in Massachusetts, I better get divorced quick so I can get a kiss in the mail each week.

Warren you will be just fine. Much better in the long run.

Marty I just sent one off to college and put him in the dorms and a basement apartment in a 4 family we own in Brighton, Mass righ near BC, moved all his stuff, redid his room and said you can visit but you ain't coming back.

hogjowl

Idiot™
My youngest daughter has been away at Auburn for a semister now ... I think she will stay. My son is telling me he is moving to Auburn next semister ... but I ain't changing the locks on the doors until he's been away at least a month.

Taco ... I hear what you're saying, but I bet I can figure it out real quickly.

Mikey P

Administrator
never heard of a "Garden Home" before..

What is a garden home?

Why hassle with a yard and home maintenance when you could be relaxing or spending the weekend barbecuing with friends? That’s some of the thinking that has led to an emerging line of maintenance-free homes, interchangeably called patio, courtyard, garden or village homes.

While the product name may vary among builders, the idea is the same: a single-family detached or duplex home on a small lot with amenities similar to a townhome or condominium, such as yard maintenance provided by the homeowner’s association or a community pool. Some include tennis courts, fitness/workout areas and walking trails.

So who is enjoying their empty nests and active senior years? “It’s really a lifestyle choice,” it makes available the freedom so looked forward to in retirement.

There are many Garden Home Communities in the Oklahoma City/Edmond area. They have different amenities such as pools, greenbelts, walking trails, workout facilities, lakes, tennis courts, gates, along with club houses that are for the communities use. Several of these communities are built on Golf Courses also.

Mike Draper

I hate to say it......7 years married and my wife and I have never fought or had an argument 8) . A few minor disagreements over how much time i should spend on mikeysboard, but that's it shiteatinggrin. Oh yeah, I shook her coke up once and she got mad at me. :oops:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Mike Draper said:
I hate to say it......7 years married and my wife and I have never fought or had an argument 8) . A few minor disagreements over how much time i should spend on mikeysboard, but that's it shiteatinggrin. Oh yeah, I shook her coke up once and she got mad at me. :oops:

You people are strange.

I thought coke was snorted.

But then again, I've only ever seen it in the movies. 8)

Billy

Name
BH
Sorry about Divorce but hopefully with business you can rebuild all you lost.

As for me we have been married for over 21 yrs now & have worked side by side for 19 of those yrs...

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
As my business mentor of 28 years has said "Don't get divorced in your 50's". That aside he is a happily remarried man now to a vgery wealthy woman. so good luck Warren
Al
ps Shorty you are a lucky bastard.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
"Don't get divorced in your 50's"
That's the truth, I'm too old to start over again. LOL Christy and I will celebrate 24 years later this month. 8)

Only made it 7-years with ex-wife and couple of them weren't too bad either.
6-months here, a few day there, maybe a few hours the last year.

Whew.... the flash backs......I've got lay down. thathurts

:mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Coool. I have 10 years to get a divorce. Woo hoo.

I'm pretty sure I'm keeping this one.

!gotcha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom