Do all SS TM buyers get Steve Marsh CD pack?

Mikey P

Administrator
_7AvVXc-AbeWkCuGbsMa4C1eGoCgB5qQgbJ8cHzv-4ygG2zndTFSwKGUMYNXdAyHIzC38wL4dMPEgufF-H=w1769-h995-no.jpg

_7AvVXc-AbeWkCuGbsMa4C1eGoCgB5qQgbJ8cHzv-4ygG2zndTFSwKGUMYNXdAyHIzC38wL4dMPEgufF-H=w1769-h995-no.jpg

f_qYXSWBqXYq2mey6zCBAq7oET1G-clp05DNeozrxofNDCLmDttNBfaLBaNt_MoaVHxKEg6NP03VdGIu_z1=w560-h995-no.jpg

Marty and the other sign ups, did you ever follow through with Steve's hand holding session?

Chris A

Name
Chris
I didn't, although I'm not sure I'm missing anything

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
I'd love to have a good advice package like this. Is any of this stuff outdated, or the advice just as good as it was back in the day?

SteveMarsh

Name
Steve Marsh
I got it. Is there no way to put a van that is less than 25 years old on the cover?
I am fascinated that you pay more attention to the van than the seven million dollar house it's sitting in front of. That tells me a lot.

There is a reason SS has been providing that training to TM buyers for the last three years. It contains the plan that I used to build an entire clientele of homes similar to the one on the cover. The path to success hasn't changed. There is no one else that has a step-by-step plan for succeeding in home-service businesses. That was my van and client's home on the cover and I have been retired from hands-on cleaning for well over ten years.

J

JS41035

I am fascinated that you pay more attention to the van than the seven million dollar house it's sitting in front of. That tells me a lot.

There is a reason SS has been providing that training to TM buyers for the last three years. It contains the plan that I used to build an entire clientele of homes similar to the one on the cover. The path to success hasn't changed. There is no one else that has a step-by-step plan for succeeding in home-service businesses. That was my van and client's home on the cover and I have been retired from hands-on cleaning for well over ten years.
What does it tell you?
I have actually listened to your CDs. Other than the inconvenience of finding a CD player, I enjoyed them. How does my comment about your using a van from 2 decades ago translate to an insult?
Maybe if you put on the cd cover that this was a time honored recipe for success the older truck would make more sense.
Your content is great. The principles are pretty much timeless. But smartphones, social media, and technology in general have changed drastically since that was recorded. You ask the audience at one point "does everyone have a cellphone?"
That's a different time man.
I absolutely appreciate and value those CDs. I did not pay for them yet I received some awesome advice.
Don't take constructive criticism for anything other than what it is.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That home would be 2-3k here.

While the image may have been relevant at one time. The passing of time leaves it unimpressive with an obviously old van in front of an upscale home.

That's an awesome move on Sapphire's part to include Steve's material to all new purchasers. Kudos to Sapphire! :cool:

SteveMarsh

Name
Steve Marsh
Advertising has completely changed since that seminar was recorded. For those keeping up with my column in Cleanfax, will know that I am well aware of the latest advertising and social media and how to quickly build a customer base from it. The problem is that the majority of customers who find their service companies through advertising are price-sensitive and event-motivated. It is hard to build a profitable business from consumers like that.
The Single Truck Success seminar teaches how to build a loyal repeat/referral based clientele. It is with that type of clients that enables a single truck company to produce take-home profit of $100K and well beyond that. The business model used in the seminar is to create a advertising-free company which produces a personal income for the owner of $100K. The plan presented there is still the best plan for building that kind of business.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Chris A

Name
Chris
. The problem is that the majority of customers who find their service companies through advertising are price-sensitive and event-motivated. It is hard to build a profitable business from consumers like that.

I believe that's how pretty much every successful carpet cleaning business is built.

Mrice

Name
Mat
I got a alot of value out Steves single truck success recordings, which admittedly I did get for free. By the way he does have them available for downloading in MP3 format, from his single truck success program. I don't blame him for not constantly updating his manuals pictures and some verbiage on his CD's. I can see how it wouldn't be practical for him. His cleanfacts articles and speaking with him reflect that he knows what's going on.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I remember talking to Steve at least 10 years ago, probably more acually at a Polish convention in Arizona. At that time his van was in the shop to have a small oil leak repaired because he couldnt have any drips on his customers drive. Im pretty sure I have all those cd's somewhere but havent had them out in years. There definitely was some good info in there but I agree with most that the dated looking van is not an image I would want to project with my company.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
There are times when a stock photo better conveys the message than one of your own.
We struggle with that a lot, we want to show its us but often stock photos look better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom