Do I post this Yelp review?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Writing an "epic rant" is both enjoyable and healing.

But shorter ones get read, and you're less likely to have him go "Falling Down" on you later.

Ya but nails in his driveway will soothe the savage beast.....

An YOR the only one that knows!!!

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Other company nails it in one day..

IMG_1495.JPG IMG_1494.JPG

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Its interesting how many of you said no, move on, let it go, what good will come of it..

Can I assume those of you who feel this way do not leave, or read business reviews?
I’ve ripped Verizon and a few real crappy situations, but if your guys are saying no?

Then respect that for them.

They are there

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I dont know about the first three visits but he said he saw it after the 4th abd declared it good enough.

Hard to imagine a gun toting bad ass such as yourself letting a guy have the last word in a situation like this.

I doubt you know anyone more forgiving than I, but his comment on my employees peeling the vinyl off really pissed me off.

Ya that’s some bs there moma bear wants some.

Still what do your peeps thinks there?

If he removed it all be done with the crazies

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I was in a mood the other day.... (Mikey could validate that)....

So I had a few minutes and was by my local GM dealership...

Told my retired guy with me... Wait here but this is going to be epic... He could see in the window.

Walked in... The place pretty much had that "oh Sh*T" look on their face... And I was getting ignored for some time...

Waiting finally someone had to wait on me at the service counter (after 10 minutes...)

And of course... No one knows anything about any money..... And couldn't find case number.... So I gave it to them.!:icon_twisted:

Wonder how long this time before I have to walk in again....

Next time, if in the same mood it could be a lawyer walking in with me.... Just to make my lawyer rich and for kicks and giggles :icon_twisted::rockon:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom