Do NOT Go Out With Your Sons........

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
"Hey, Dad....come on up to the Dash Inn....have a drink with your boys". Fortunately, it was only 2 blocks up the street. My Sons were there.....they had just won about $800 on Keno, so the drinks were flowing.

Got a little hammered, but feeling good today.

Them shotz and beers days are wayyyy behind me.

Merry Christmas!

dgargan

I'm with ya Bob. Can't hang like I used to. At a wedding last summer my niece's (about 6 of them ranging from 20-28) had me doing shots. They tell me I had a good time.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I feel your pain....I use to live for shots of tequila gold and tequila sunrises back in my younger days...had a big party at my house not to long ago....few beers and next thing I know I was doing shots....put my dick in the dirt for 2 days....

the "golden years" suck.....cant hold your liquor like you use to.....body parts that you never knew you had hurt all the time...and you don't heal as fast as you use to......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Art Kelley said:
That's why it's good to always stay in practice.

Good one, Art!! My idea of "practice" is a couple Miller Lites and a bowl of popcorn, sitting in my Lazy Boy.

My boys are good kids....they like to get out and party a bit. But they respect their jobs, and know when it's time to stop. My biggest warning advise to them is .....no drinking and driving! Besides the danger, there is the HUGE cost of a DUI. They always seem to have a DD for those nights.

Name
BradFenstermaker
A good ole butt whoopin feels better than the next day after shooters. lol

Drinking used to be a hobby of mine back in the day. Now I am scared of a few coldies, usually end up on crown royal before the nights over.

Man I love a nice crown and coke.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The worst thing about being a non drinker is waking up and realizing that's as good as you're going to feel all day.

Back
Top Bottom