Do those Grandy Groom idiots lurk on here?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We had our first one came apart this year after years of use.

We used "Goop" glue and put it back together again...

Screenshot_20180625-213328_Chrome.jpg

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Matt is right.
Chavez should retire, though from his posts I think he already did as every day he sounds more and more Vawter-ish.

The tool can be made a lot sturdier. Both the metal holder (bands) and the way it is held together which becomes somewhat loose (develops a give a "jiggle") (happened to a few here).
Charge a little more and make it durable.

What I like about it is that it does not leave brush marks.
I have driven wood wedges into mine to stiffen it back up/.

Now no comments. I can see this going sideways with the work stiffen. !!:biggrin:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Reactions: Desk Jockey

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
The insert of the Grandi Brush is held in place with brads, not staples. But they are inserted by hand. Once in a while, you get one assembled when the worker was having a bad day or just distracted for a minute.

We have experimented with several methods of assembling them. All have some drawback. Always considering new ideas.

Cover by warranty. I hope your next one lasts 8 years like @Desk Jockey

The black brush inserts are not as good as the older white brush inserts.
The white ones were wider and filled the channel better.
The black ones are narrower, flop back and forth (brand new) in the channel putting stress on the brads
breaking them one by one till the brush falls out.
Either the channel or the insert needs to be redesigned and the brads will hold or better yet glue it in.
I wish the white ones were still made.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
just get the wood block version and quit your bitchin.
The wood block does not have as thin and smooth brush. It leaves brush marks, unlike that one.
It is a nice brush that is put together without much concern for durability.

So, be constructive and stop bitchin (Miking) about legitimate complaints.

Better yet. If Scott, who actually listens to complaints, will produce a wood block brush like that, I'll be delighted to buy it.

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Vawter-ish???
Sooo.....Richard. ..you should thank him for such a compliment. ...
You morons that rake the carpets out are dumber than dumb.....it shows you have NOT missed any places. ...

And further more a whole town of little old black ladies can't be wrong. ..
You can't fool them....

You sir are off my XMas card list....

Last edited:
Reactions: ruff

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
How did you lose your fingernail on your middle finger? Looks painful...
I've explained it all before. So now i'm just going to make some stuff up. I lost one in a dirty woman, and the other catching a bullet in mid air.

Edit: ok, the truth. I lost the middle fingernail when some dude was trying to kick the windows out of my patrol car while he was handcuffed in the back. We drug him out and put him in a restraint device called "The wrap". while throwing the human burrito back into the car my partner shut the door on my finger. HURT LIKE HELL!

My pinky I lost when changing out an alternator on a corvette. the bearing went out on the altenator and created little metal shavings everywhere. When I put my had in to remove the belt, a metal shaving shot up my nail bed. I pulled it out and lost the nail.

I know, I have gross hands. What can I do :(

Name
Jeff T
I've explained it all before. So now i'm just going to make some stuff up. I lost one in a dirty woman, and the other catching a bullet in mid air.

Edit: ok, the truth. I lost the middle fingernail when some dude was trying to kick the windows out of my patrol car while he was handcuffed in the back. We drug him out and put him in a restraint device called "The wrap". while throwing the human burrito back into the car my partner shut the door on my finger. HURT LIKE HELL!

My pinky I lost when changing out an alternator on a corvette. the bearing went out on the altenator and created little metal shavings everywhere. When I put my had in to remove the belt, a metal shaving shot up my nail bed. I pulled it out and lost the nail.

Just out of curiosity Damon, why quit a career in law enforcement? I would think it was a good choice, with benefits, and a good pension?

FredC

Village Idiot

:headscratch: I've lost a bunch of nails over the years and they all grew back.........

That looks more like digger the dermatophyte

but I think you can get them perma-removed....that would probably less gross

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom