Do those Grandy Groom idiots lurk on here?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Just out of curiosity Damon, why quit a career in law enforcement? I would think it was a good choice, with benefits, and a good pension?
I was buying rentals. I finally had enough to support myself with my rentals and mini storage business in a little town called Paradise Ca.. I was more passionate about real estate, and still am. So I followed that dream. Then my world crashed and I'm cleaning carpets :). But I wouldn't change my life for anything.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Jeff T
LAW ENFORCEMENT? ????

UMMMM ......what did you ......do?
I’ve owned a ski and snowboard shop, was involved in the bottled water business, and worked in construction. I also sold high end audio gear. I wanted to go into architecture, couldn’t afford the schooling, and was working in construction to pay for it.... everytime I went to walk away from building, they would give me a pay increase, and before I knew it,I was making 6 figures, company truck, CC, phone, and other perks. I walked away from that because of the stress.... I now own, and run 2 separate companies that service 5 different areas, and do around 250k a year...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom