Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
One of the best parts of being in this business is the trade-offs that you get to do. We are doing a job in Virginia next week at a resort. I arranged a trade off with them where we would fix a couple of bleach spots in exchange for a 3-day weekend getaway at the resort. I'm bringing the entire family with me. My wife and two daughters will get massages and swim in the pool while I fix the bleach spots. Nice little getaway.

Attachments

• IMG_6895.JPG
    IMG_6895.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 279

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
As far as we are concerned here, there's only one Chavez and it ain't Hugo.

Fred, for that serious of a faux pas, can you arrange for Chris to meet the chicken?

Reactions: Mikey P and FredC

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Internal joke, you haven't been around here long enough, to know all the characters.

The "mighty" grasshopper- Desk Jockey

steve_64

We are working on replacing all the windows in our house a few grand at a time in exchange for cleaning some showrooms at a home center. My wife has a cleaning service and I do carpets.

Chris Howell

Name
Chris Howell
I almost never have to pay to stay in hotels. I offer to repair a couple of bleach spots for them in exchange for a room. Usually takes about 20 minutes or so. :)

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
We had the best Accounting Firm in Santa Barbara for 20 years...we were his only non-millionaire client... Carpet Cleaned his house and Office and we were set :biggrin: Traded all my kids dental work including wisdom teeth out...lots of other things too... I am very selective with barter but it can be great!

Reactions: Chris Howell

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
While you discuss your barters, make sure you are reporting them to the eye are ess. They see "in kind" payments as income.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom