do you factor an average cost of gas and chems per job?

Deluxe

...like the title says. What about taxes? do you figure a certain % per job covers these things or do you just free-ball it.

Deluxe

FredC said:
that is... intense! seriously though, thanks for sharing that. I'm going to work on crunching some numbers using it this week.

anyone else have a simpler formula you've found to be remotely accurate. ...and by accurate i mean facts arrived at by means other than "feelings"

Mike Draper

If you are an carpet cleaner and not an restoration business this will work: Take all the overhead you had last year and divide it by the exact number of hours you put on the truck mount. This will give you your cost of running the truck per hour.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
most companies fail because they under estimate their expenses. labor is the biggest expense the other stuff is pretty minor. it all does add up but chems per job will just be pennies and fuel just a few dollars.
i have heard some say 100 per machine hr but personally that would be a bare minimun. try to earn as much as possible in one spot vs lot of jobs per day.

gene

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
If you get a chance to attend SFS Chuck will send you with some awesome forms/spreadsheets that will let you do the same thing, and they are very accurate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom