Jerry Cooper
If they need them(fans) sure, just ask.

No, we do not leave fans on every job.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
most of the time we don't need to

the only time I feel like I need to is when protector is applied, can't seem to get the protector to dry fast enough and I don't want to use the solvent based stuff

SamIam

Name
sam miller
No unless I know them and its easy to pick back up so rarley but I do like my 4 dri pods

Mikey P

Administrator
I guess living in a small town has it's perks.

never lost one and 90% of the time they bring them to my house.

Buy some cheap Mytee or Powrflite fans, not the $350 Dri Eaz's

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've left behind 15 or 16 over the years...that didn't come back. College town. I have stickers with name address and phone number on them, but still they disappear from time to time.

As Mike said, most people are pretty honest and either bring them back or call me. I remember one lady told me the NEXT YEAR when we returned to clean again that she "saved" two fans we'd left the year before. Still, I was grateful for the favor.

A few years ago during a brutal heat wave I loaned out a few for people without air conditioning. Darned if I didn't lose a couple for that.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I carry 2 normal fans, 2 airpath fans, and 4 dripods on my truck. As soon as there is a small area cleaned a fan hits the carpet. No need to leave them because I can get them pretty darn close to dry with all that.

Adam

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
it's rare we leave them behind. only if necessary and only in town. most clients will drop them off the next day at my laundromat or bring them to my house. if they're elderly, we'll go back and get them. never had a problem and the customer really appreciates it.

steve_64

We leave them but we charge also for them.

i charge $25 a day to leave them behind and pick up the next day. most decline.

bought 2 at a garage sale. guy said a plumber left them behind. said he called the guy for weeks and was over a year before he sold them to me. got a great deal on them!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom