Do you love marketing?

Able 1

Name
Keith
WOW that is bad! Real bad! :shock: If I ever had a question in my mind to use Polish... That pretty much confirmed it. :roll: Horrible! :lol:

Connor

Name
Connor
My carpet guy uses Polish's newsletters. It's not spectacular, but it's better than nothing, I haven't forgotten him.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Jeff Madsen said:
Kind of hard to argue with success isn't it?

Not really, Cole is successful and I think that tread had a couple arguments :!: Guess it's just how you do it that counts..

Name
Lee Stockwell
The definition of "success" is very subjective.

In business it would be short-sighted to measure it in only financial terms.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Without money I find that I am very sad and anxious.

It's the equivalent of having a bad hunting season back when you HAD to hunt or grow your food.

I have to provide for my family and myself...If I have a ton of money left over...Well that's ok too.

Success isn't what you can't take with you....it's having what you need while you're still here.....and making damn sure it's enough to keep you going when you can't make anymore.

You can't truly be happy without it.

Of course you can be just as miserable with it.....But then nothing will fix your bad attitude at that point. :mrgreen:

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Lee Stockwell said:
The definition of "success" is very subjective.

Look, that stuff's not exactly my style, but it's a little hard to argue that he's a flash in the pan at this point. Anyone else see the several hundred people in attendance? How long has he been doing this now - 15 years, 17 years?

Our ability to look around us at successful people and pontificate on why their success doesn't count never ceases to amaze me.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Jeff Madsen said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":mr7p4f5x]The definition of "success" is very subjective.

Look, that stuff's not exactly my style, but it's a little hard to argue that he's a flash in the pan at this point. Anyone else see the several hundred people in attendance? How long has he been doing this now - 15 years, 17 years?

Our ability to look around us at successful people and pontificate on why their success doesn't count never ceases to amaze me.[/quote:mr7p4f5x]

Well said.

Brian are you not breaking your own rule for this room?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken, that rule went out the window when I was fired as a mod the first time.

I'm giving the guy some free air time at least. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom