Do you love Mikey's Board?

Mikey P

Administrator
Then do the right thing and support our Advertisers.

Do I have to spell it out?

I would never have a banner here from anything less then a reputable company that provides quality products and or services that I have used and tested myself or people that I really trust.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=19596

Able 1

Name
Keith
I like this place a little once a week I check in to make sure all is well! :roll:

Keith

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have spent over $1500 in the last week with BlueLine, Interlink and JonDon and even talked to another cleaner who was at JonDon and tried to help him pick his TM

andrechelle does a couple of web sites for me

F

FB7777

I'm a customer of Mark and Andrechelle Cermak and a big cheerleader of their website work!

I'm a customer of Jon Don as well

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Since I joined MB I have bought:

2 cases of Judson's O2 Juice - about to oder ALLOT more

3 Glides and some jets from Greeenie - going to order another glide soon

A 37lbs Pail of Grease Eraser from Jondon

Received an AWESOME free sample set from Vac-Away, fell in love with there Green Encap product and will be ordering a case + a few of there other spotters.

Will be spending allot more $$$ in the coming weeks thanks to MB, I dont think I can ever forgive you MICKEY.

TimP

I bought 165 worth from vacaway a week or two ago. And I buy judson O2....I also buy from greenie. I feel I do my part in this regard.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
OK folks....hang onto yor knickers...

I'm even taking a GreenHorn wand for a test spin......

now that i got a vacuum!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Spent money with Vacaway and turned other cleaners to them as well.

Greenglide gets a good share of my money (glides 2,5 hoses reducers Greenhorn etc...)

Planning to get another case of Judsons to try again....wasn't impressed the first time.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i sent greenie what i am sure came out to be several thousand dollars or more in business from someone that is just starting up and needed everything..he got it all from greenie for the most part. also sent him to jon don and cobb...greenie is also turning me on to judsons quatalot but knows i will never leave my powermax..
your welcome..where is my shirt??

Name
John LaBarbera
I can't say I "Love Mikey's Board", how's "like a lot". Though we sell our products through a variety of distributors, we will be advertising our products with a banner ad on Mikey's Board. Our delay has been our website. It's not where I want it yet,(it's getting there) so I can't spend the money yet till the site is finished. However, we do appreciate Waldo, and his sentiments about supporting this fine forum. Be patient Waldo, Mytee is coming.

John

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Got the VacAway sample pak, going to try this week.

Purchase from jondon all the time.

Working out an order with greenie

Plus I get raped off $5.00 a month by you.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
The suppliers need to remember as well that this board generates allot of sell to them indirectly.

I learned about Vacaway from this board pre-banner time. I was one of the first here in this part of Canada to get from their spotting kits and provide feedback to the Rick Thode who now sells his product here. I have turned allot of people on to using his products. All these sales do not show as coming from the banner here, but it all started from this board.

I think this board attracts more passionate people who will talk about what they like (and do not like). It would be foolish to under estimate the collective influence on the industry here.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I spread the love!

Oh lets see,Airpath,omni sprayer,100' of 2.5 with cool cuffs and hose reel,high flow jets and check valves,tile training vid.,water claws small and medium,other tools including rug rat,lift buddy,sticky tabs... have a pool filter and hybrid glide comming next week from greenie... Used some JJ and when I can save some money to buy in bulk I will be going to the as my juice of choice. Wayne is working on a ad for me...

Really think I'm done for this year, well I would like a 175. :roll:

ALL SINCE APRIL!! :shock:

Stuff.jpg

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Think I almost dropped two grand for greenie... Maybe more, maybe less, can't quite remember.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom