Do you miss the Turf War?

Mikey P

Administrator
or have you had enough of trying to keep track of what name Rob Allen is posting under this week?

I have not logged on to *** in weeks.
My wife is thrilled that my irritable bowel symptoms are finally gone.

Like I told Sweetland today.
I'm stoked *** is there to cater to the Mr Rodgers of the cleaning world.

This place would be a nightmare with polite people to worry about.

carry on.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
It's been several weeks for me as well. If there's something going on over there, I am unaware (and prefer it that way).

You do have polite people here, you just don't have to worry about them...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
*** = waste of time

No need for turf war

We have enough losers

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I don't miss the "Turf War"

I DO miss the "Turf Whore" that I conversed with in the "Turf War".

But, one day I'll get my sights fixed & I won't miss that "Turf Whore" no more. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooroo,

:twisted:

Mikey P

Administrator
You got it wrong boys, I'm very relieved it's over on our end.
I cant' say if they still have Cooper running the I Hate Mikey and Greenie Room over there and I can't say if Rob is still planning on sabotaging MF.
By not seeing him on ICS any more I hardly ever think of him. I'm sure Tre is relieved to not have to watch his own father lie and make a fool of himself and his uncle in public as well.

MB has it's targeted audience as does *** and the other boards. All is good.

I just asked this question cause I know Marty and a few others lived for the drama and I was wondering if they have taken to beating their wives again.

randy

Name
Randy
Mikey P said:
You got it wrong boys, I'm very relieved it's over on our end.
I cant' say if they still have Cooper running the I Hate Mikey and Greenie Room over there and I can't say if Rob is still planning on sabotaging MF.
By not seeing him on ICS any more I hardly ever think of him. I'm sure Tre is relieved to not have to watch his own father lie and make a fool of himself and his uncle in public as well.

MB has it's targeted audience as does *** and the other boards. All is good.

I just asked this question cause I know Marty and a few others lived for the drama ans I was wondering if they have taken to beating their wives again.
Questions ?
1) Did Rob get banned from ICS ? If so he has more in common with a few of our folks..........
2) Did they really have an I hate Mikey & Greenie Room? Hilarious if true.
3) How would anyone sabotage a get together of cleaners ? Pray for a blizzard ? Stage a protest march ?
Maybe call the FBI and report a gathering of Mexican drug gang leaders in Nashville ? Claim they hacked your site ?
Report "death threats " to the local police ?

Now what idiot would even consider it ?

LeeCory

It's time to bring it back.

Mikey.... please get the ball rolling. One thing this is not is the "Worlds most politically correct Carpet Cleaning Message Board, Forum, Gather Place Of Carpet Cleaners" IS IT?

We've looked up to you for years Mikey.... but we can't sit back while you are being emasculated any longer.

Mikey P

Administrator
1) Did Rob get banned from ICS ? If so he has more in common with a few of our folks..........YES HE DID. IT APPEARS KIETH SHAW DID AS WELL OR THE REAL K.S. TOLD ROB TO STOP MAKING HIM LOOK LIKE SCHMUCK
2) Did they really have an I hate Mikey & Greenie Room? Hilarious if true.YES THEY DID
3) How would anyone sabotage a get together of cleaners ? Pray for a blizzard ? Stage a protest march ? BY THREATENING THE HOST AND SPEAKERS

harryhides

Name
Tony
Actually Rob Allen was banned twice - a feat unmatched except by a very special few.

Once after his rant about White Magic - he was "off" for approx 18 months and again about a month ago.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
harryhides said:
Actually Rob Allen was banned twice - a feat unmatched except by a very special few.

Once after his rant about White Magic - he was "off" for approx 18 months and again about a month ago.
except by a very special few...
i WILL take that as a compliment!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I got this today
Truck Mount Forums-com added you as a friend on Facebook...

I'm not sure what to do..I have been sitting here with a stupid look on my face wondering if they have been smoking crack or if someone else is managing their facebook account. After what they pulled at connections I'm juts flabbergasted they would even send that request..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I got this today
Truck Mount Forums-com added you as a friend on Facebook...
scared0015.gif

randy

Name
Randy

LOL, I think it's SPECIAL ! You a new "friend" :lol: :lol: :lol:
In the spirit of Christmas I think you should guarantee that your wife won't kick Rob's ass at Connections 2010.
(Not that I think you could stop her anyway).

Scott Rogers

"Like I told Sweetland today.
I'm stoked *** is there to cater to the Mr Rodgers of the cleaning world."

This MR. Rogers aint impressed by the crap they pull over there!!!!!!! Dont lump all us Rogers into the same category. I still go over there from time to time, and usually end up asking myself why.

I for one do appreciate the board war atleast on this side isnt so noticeable and juvenile

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Ron Werner said:
haven't even thought about them till I saw an Add as Friend on Facebook this morning.
Same here. I promptly hit the ignore button. I'm glad its over. Nice not to hear you girls bickering anymore.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
3 or 4 weeks ago, Rob said he was going to eliminate the flame room around the first of the year. I havent been there in 2 or 3 weeks, so don't know if its gone yet or not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom