:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I never got an invite :shock: :shock: :shock:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ooroo,

somewhat amus

Name
I'm Rick James
Guess you guys didnt hear. Rob is a self proclaimed "guru" now. Hes coming out with his jeff bishop rip off videos. I wonder how many hours Rob spends in front of the mirror just looking at himself.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
I don't know... they have a pretty good rug section over there - LOL.

There is nothing that could be done to stop a regular gathering like MF or any other. If anyone thinks a forum or organization can exercise influence with "threats" over hosts and speakers, you are vastly overestimating their power within this industry, and underestimating that of the host/suppliers and speakers (at least the ones worth a damn). If that were the case IICRC would have pushed to stop many an event that was not IICRC "approved" and would have forced Bishop on every agenda with his yawn-inspiring powerpoints.

After the thrashing you guys (some of you) have given me over the past few days here, I can see where a "polite" place might indeed find an audience. I notice that Partridge and Toburen don't post here ... may be the vulgarity, whatcha think? :)

There are some good conversations here, but I have to admit, this forum is an acquired taste. Like vegamite.

Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
Steve Toburen loves me and the Bird Room

Last visited: 21 Dec 2009 04:03 pm
Total posts: 773
[0.24% of all posts / 0.67 posts per day]
Most active forum: the CleAn Room
[ 384 Posts / 49.68% of user’s posts ]
Most active topic: Johhny C. cool shades contest

Howard is a stiff.

Bob Foster

Lisa I recall you can hit back too when you want to. Let your hair down and be yourself and the worst that can happen is you will get told off by a few of us. The best thing that can happen is you and the rest of us will learn from each other and earn each others respect.

We tolerate some, torment others, and learn and kid around with the rest. We are what we are and we don't pretend to be anything else.

Tell us where else can you go that's like that.

Now if Joe came here no telling what would happen to him but it sure as hell would be interesting. My money's on the Viking...

Mikey P

Administrator
and I like Vegemite.

oh and Lisa dear, this "acquired taste" board does twice the volume in daily postings as the happy meal board.

Lefty724

Name
E
Mikey P said:
and I like Vegemite.

oh and Lisa dear, this "acquired taste" board does twice the volume in daily postings as the happy meal board.

LOL!!

I cruise on both boards too. Lisa is right, this site does have an "aquired" taste and to tell you the truth....this site is more my style. I visit here a lot more often than there, but am too scared to post cause I might get told off or made fun of by the Mikey P's, Foster's, Marty's, Greenies, etc......Just kidding!! LOL

Greenie

I've done my best to ignore the dirtbags.

But If I ever See Rob, you can bet he's in for a punch square in the nose.

Any any of you guys that Enjoy visiting there, would you do me a favor and RIDE their ass DAILY on why they banned me...I would just love to see em have to answer that from a hundred guys/gals a day.

Cause Rob knows damn well I kicked the shit out of him for READING my PRIVATE messages.

The maroon wanted me to apologize for sending a PM to another member asking WHY he was wasting his mechanical talents and advice on the tard yard?

Reading is one thing, Posting there is sending a message you support the Admins. actions and morals.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:
and I like Vegemite.

"happy meal board"
Christ i jus snorted a Cherio up my nose............

Lora Olson

Greenie said:
But If I ever See Rob, you can bet he's in for a punch square in the nose.

Careful Jeff...you'll never be able to go to Connections without security following you around and the LV police being notified!

:lol:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Exactly how old are you Greenbean? Forty something, I'd guess.

Way to old to act like you're in high school.

Unless, of course, you never finished high school.

Greenie

I'll be 85 and still punch that dirtbag in the nose.

Do have some point to make?

some things are worth a night in jail.

For as much slander as Rob has provided, he's lucky that'll be all there is.

Greenie

JimMY got lippy once, just look at him, should read like a caution sign.

I would hug Nicky and Coop, but Rob still gets the other lip split.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom