Do you own a Rotary Extractor Poll?

Do you own a Rotary Extractor?

• Total voters

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I recently bought a HOSS.
While on a filthy CGD carpet I was wondering if I would have been better off with a Zipper wand!?? so after about 3 nights of having a "wet dream" about the Zipper I ordered one-- wont get it until after xmas.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
RX-20- Sold
Rotary Drimaster- Sold
2 head Rotavac- still have
Rotovac 360i- Sold
Rotovac 360xl- Still have
Hoss- 4 Sale

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I own an RX-20 but didn't count it in the poll. Heavy slow stupid not as effective as 175/wanding I tried to replace. Love my 360i, kicks butt, can also scrub and encap with pads and bonnets, scrub tile with tile head before running turbo, the only rotary you can clean stairs with.

Name
Lee Stockwell
It's very hard to keep score. My experience has been with the venerable RX20. I could always do as good a job with simpler tools, including a 175.

Two machines are always near the top of surveys, the RV 360i and the Hoss. However each of those has been discarded by cleaners I respect.

If I have to chase the rotary with a wand or groomer you'll have to more than insult me to convince me that is the best option.

Mikey P

Administrator
amazing...

Chase around?

So you want a round tool to clean corners before you'll buy one?

AND it needs to groom the marks out too?

I think the Lion will lay with the Lamb before that happens.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
After reading everyone's comments I think people are getting the wrong impression.

You DON'T have to use an R.E to be a good carpet cleaner. No, you can use a variety of the many other tools that are out there to help you be a good carpet cleaner.

However you do have to use an R.E. if you want to be a GREAT carpet cleaner. :cool:

:stir:

j/k
Sorry, it was my turn to stir the shit. :biggrin:

hogjowl

Idiot™
One of the things you have to learn, if you want to be an asshole, is the appropriate demeanor of an asshole. Nobody respects a half-assed asshole. So, the result of being an asshole and then apologizing for being an asshole is that people tend to think you're not good at anything else either.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Sorry I'm coming without a rig or I'd take your challenge. Please don't think I don't see the value of an RE. Just as I noted earlier no one machine has come out clearly on top.

I'm leaning toward the XL or Hoss, but guys I respect have dumped each of these for reasons I may share.

Also I'm not convinced that spinning vacuum shoes are the answer, noting the CX and Zipper. I'd love to modify a Zipper with turbo tips under the hood.

One last wish, is that it clean without needing a wand in tow to detail. I know it can be done.

Mikey P

Administrator
Somehow I think we'll be able to find a truckmount there for you to use...lol

Spinning shoes is ALL what its about Lee.
I own and use both the HOSS and XL. If you want me to nit pick the details with you some day, give me a call.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom