do you pre vacuum upholstery...maybe you should...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wow is that dust or is the cushion core breaking down?

Yes we pre-vacuum, most of the soil (and dried boogers) comes out easier dry. On some material the piece actually looks clean just from vacuuming.

mcatt

Name
Mike
Always the top and arm corners where the dust tends to gather. If white I vacuum the whole thing usually.

steve_64

if i prevacced id have to charge more. if i charge more i wont be working as much. im not working much as it is so ummm no i dont prevac anything. ok i have a few exceptions, frikkin dog hair! i have a couple jobs i do twice a year and if i dont vac its so much harder because of the hair woven into the fibers. i charge more for those and use my pilelifter on the carpet only. the furniture takes longer but its just a couple jobs.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
if i prevacced id have to charge more. if i charge more i wont be working as much. im not working much as it is so ummm no i dont prevac anything. ok i have a few exceptions, frikkin dog hair! i have a couple jobs i do twice a year and if i dont vac its so much harder because of the hair woven into the fibers. i charge more for those and use my pilelifter on the carpet only. the furniture takes longer but its just a couple jobs.

A rubber glove makes easy work for removing dog hair from upholstery

Name
Steve Lawrence
If you guys would charge more for upholstery you would never leave out that critical step. Prevacing furniture since 1973--Best Way Carpet Cleaning.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
You could make a difference in those seats before even starting your truck!! Don't fart on those seats or it'll leave a dust storm!!

I'm always amazed at what I can get from some furniture fabric. Got pictures. The arms, front of arms, lower back area, top of back, and the cushions.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I vacuum upholstery using a super powerful back pack with a turbo brush.The vibration of the brush with powerful vacuum does an amazing job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom